1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Dreams ****ing with my mind?

Discussion in 'General' started by DeadP1xels, 22 Dec 2010.

1. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Lets hope so :thumb:

Reasonably confident except now my shift is 2 hours longer when she is'nt there so im going to be exhausted by the end of the day :blah:

2. DeadP1xels

Shift is tommorow...

I went to pick my mum up and she said "Oh yeh _______ was away today ill"

*NUTTTTTTSSSSSSS*

Usually you are given 48 hours to make sure you're all well to come back although you can come back earlier and she never mentioned if she was going to be off tommorow they have someone to cover her incase so im hoping she is going to be there...

If not i have 7 hours of a hard as **** shift with no hot girl to flirt with.... LIFES A BITCH

3. mjm25

mjm25 What's a Dremel?

Haha! Standard. She'll be thinking something similar about you flirting away with someone else while she's coughing away at home... Young Love.... *vom* :thumb:

4. DeadP1xels

I wish :p

Such a piss take its the only time i've thought going to work won't be that bad if she does'nt turn up then its probebly going to be the worst in terms of being busy as **** and me having to hold down the front by myself

On the other hand she works full time im pretty sure she would'nt deliberately mitch off because sundays are time and a half £9 an hour it would'nt be so bad except i don't work with her till next saturday a much shorter shift.... then we might be on different parts and not speak

****ing flu go away god damn you!

I know im looking WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to deep into this whole entire situation but its just frustrating i almost was waiting to go to work... dare i say it "Looking forward" to going to work for once in my life because you have someone there that you actually don't mind working with and being around

Not complete pricks that you want to kick in the throat

5. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

One word: succubus :naughty: