1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motherboards drivers for msi 6701/medion 5000

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Paulg1971, 25 Oct 2009.

1. Paulg1971

Paulg1971 Minimodder

Hi, I have just put together a old pc for my neice and nephew that was in my loft(the old pc was in the loft not the kids),any it has a msi 6701/medion 5000 mb and I cannot find the driver disk anywhere, I can't however seem to be able to download it without getting one of those driver detective things put on the PC which I don't wont, any body know where I can find this driver or is there a kind person who could send them to me if they have it laying round doing nothing. I have tried the medion site and all it seems to offer is bios updates.

2. 13eightyfour

13eightyfour Formerly Titanium Angel

If you've got the serial number from the pc, you can enter it in the service and support section of medions website. It should give you all the drivers you need. the websites http://www.medion.co.uk/

3. Paulg1971

Paulg1971 Minimodder

Tried that ,all it came back with was bios updates

4. 13eightyfour

13eightyfour Formerly Titanium Angel

What drivers do you need apparently the sound is realtek AC97 so THIS should work for that, other than that there doesnt seem to be alot of info about for that board.

You might get more help at the aldi/medion support forums though http://www.medionsupport.com/phpbb2/portal.php

5. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

If you can connect the laptop to the internet, many of the drivers should be installed automatically with Windows Update. Give it a go. :)