1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drugs

Discussion in 'Serious' started by cyberspice, 3 Jul 2012.

1. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

Even coffee or pain killers?

2. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Enjoy a drink? Or just how much did your gaming rig set you back? Drugs come in many forms. It's not what you take but whether it takes you. ;)

3. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Don't drink, don't smoke but enjoy a good session at the gym. Not religious either at all. Just try not to harm my body. Not seen a doctor or had a day off work in about 15 yrs
    Addicted to updating my rig hell yeah for sure

4. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

There you are. You feel better after a workout, don't you? It's a good, healthy way of destressing from work. You may also enjoy a good meal, a walk in the countryside, a nice cup of tea, good sex, curling up with a good book, watching a good movie.

Thing is, a lot of things people do have the purpose of altering or modulating our mood. Drugs are just an extention of that: an attempt at a more hard-core solution for a more hard-core mood discomfort. It's just a matter of who is in the driving seat.

5. maestro0428

maestro0428 Master Modder

Just coming into the thread and although I didn't have time to read all of the posts, I would like to comment. I am 180 sober from alcohol today. Its great, I am very happy not being drunk all of the time. BUT that is how I am, its all or nothing for me. I say, if you have a handle on your habits, then enjoy yourself. Be safe, be smart and live to see another day.

6. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Congrats and keep it up.

7. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

8. rollo

rollo Modder

Cant say i take drugs, tried a few out in the passed and turned away from it.

5 of my friends from my school year are dead due to cocain abuse though not a drug id ever take and one id prefer to see outlawed all countrys. ( 2 ex army depressed 3 working in office jobs or were)

I know a few people on weed and a few other things who take them happily every other day and are fine on them but thats there personal choice.

Alcohol is not alot better but its probably better than smoking.

Prefer fast cars personally much more fun.

9. dolphie

dolphie What's a Dremel?

*Twitch* just one more.... I NEED IT! I swear just one more and then that's it, I promise. Just one more... stick of ram. And then maybe an SSD too, but THEN that's it, I swear!!