1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DS lite uk prices and release date revealed

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by whisperwolf, 22 May 2006.

1. whisperwolf

whisperwolf What's a Dremel?

2. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

3. Darv

Darv Bling!!

I love the black one. Will go very well with a black Wii.

Don't know if I can justify getting one though. I've had an orignal since the VIP ones were released and it's going strong.

I'll definately get one at some point though :thumb:

4. benjamyn

benjamyn What's a Dremel?

WTF you on? Black looks better than that enamal navy. Enamel navy is a poor mans black.

Its a fact. Look it up

5. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

:eeek: Did I read that wrong or are we paying LESS than europe for the Lite.

I think this might be the first handheld I buy since the grey brick, looks cool, but £100 is still too expensive for a handheld for me.

6. CrOaKeR

CrOaKeR Host warrior 4, Vengence!

I just picked up my shiny new black DS Lite. Its soo nice and shiny, which also means its a finger print magnet! I am currently enduring the "waiting for the bugger to charge" phase! I am rather smug about the fact that I held off buying a DS until they bought out a better looking version. Putting on the screen protectors was a bit hairy, but its all sorted with no bubbles. I got metroid prime hunters, sonic rush, and im afraid to say, nintendogs dalmation edition. Well you gotta have something for the girlfriend, ahem...

7. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Of course ;)

Might pick up a DS lite myslef, but not 100% sure yet as they are pretty pricey. Just don't get why people would buy a handheld console that costs the same as a much more powerful PS2, but since I'm a little more well off I've been considering the DS more and more.

Damn I'm gonna turn into a nintendo fanboy soon, first the Wii has started to become the favourite choice for the next gen console and now I'm considering a DS too, a handheld is something I havn't bought since the original GB.

8. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

Bought a white one yesterday. Got it for £110 from hmv with fifa street 2 (had a choice between fifa, brain training, ace wright and over the hedge).

Just got to sell my normal ds now!

9. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

Got mine today..went to Gamestation were it was £109.99 with the choice of ANY game you wanted, which i thought was great. Got mario Kart...umm there sexy :) Any want a mario kart game online? We should arrange one i think.

Ice

10. whisperwolf

whisperwolf What's a Dremel?

Got mine from Game with Super monkey ball, brain training and an "essentials kit" that seems to have some screen protectors, cartridge protecters and what can only be discribed as a sock for a case. its a nice sock but still a sock. all for £135

11. K

K 528491

I take it you've already got Brain Training and Phoenix Wright? I mean, I hope so ;)

I know a few people that are gonna be all over these. The ones that have been clamouring over my Navy one for the past couple of months :D

12. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

Have phoenix wright, but not brain training. Decided not to get the latter as it's only £19.99 where as fifa was £29.99, so when i get bored of fifa I can sell it and then by brain training!

13. K

K 528491

Sounds like you don't even need it then! :hehe:

14. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

I was going to get brain traning but decided on Mario Kart. New mario bros this week :D Its gonna be sweet, my mate got Nintendogs for his lite yesterday and thats pretty fun as well :)

Ice

Tags: