1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News DSi already hacked, sold-out

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 5 Nov 2008.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. cjoyce1980

cjoyce1980 What's a Dremel?

as the system is not the 360 or the PS3, where they can ban you from the online features, the DS/DSi and PSP are designed as stand alone machines that are not tired to the net, so homebrew/piracy will always exist on these machines

personally i use my DS as a video player (thanks to dsvideo) as i travel quite a bit :)

3. rjkoneill

rjkoneill What's a Dremel?

well its hardly unexpected

4. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

predictable...

5. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

Nintendo's fault, pretty much.

R4 not working is a pretty good step, hopefully the rest will be patched up.

6. PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus *_*

OK i just got done reading about the new Core i7 on www.tomshardware.com and came across this. First thing is i got band for showing how to Pirate SPORE Second it's OK for them to show you how to hack the DS come on guys whats up with this, Who's the PIRATE NOW!! *_*

7. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

We're not showing how to pirate anything and neither is he. We're merely reporting on the fact that it is possible to run a line of code that says "Hello World" on a DSi - which you'd have to already have bought. There's a difference between writing your own software for a closed platform and explaining how to pirate a game.

Tags: Add Tags