1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dualmaster

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by coolmiester, 28 Jun 2005.

1. slaw

slaw At Argos buying "gold"

great pump! it looks fantasitc.
    i have a feeling this is going to be worth watching. just one quick question. why wavemasters? they are nice but there are so many other cases out there. i would love to see a coolermister lian li

anyway cant wait to the the finished computer. keep up the good work!

2. padrejones2001

padrejones2001 Puppy Love

THe first step is admitting you have a problem...
    But seriously, it's looking really good so far, just like all your other wavemasters. And that pump looks amazing, and that PSU looks might tasty. I just hope it has enough juice to power everything. I'll be following this one.

3. Dekode

Dekode What's a Dremel?

I love tjat pump dude

4. Noldor

Noldor What's a Dremel?

Yeah, very sweet project! Looking forward to seeing the end results. I was the one who gave you the 5 stars a couple of hours ago, but someone took em away from you now. Really can't see how it would deserve anything less then 5 stars.

5. ShinySwede

ShinySwede What's a Dremel?

Love the psu, just one thing tough ...is it POLISHABLE??? wold look pretty cool with a polished gold surfice =)

6. coolmiester

coolmiester Coolermaster Legend

Cheers for the heads up Noldor and the 5 stars - greatly appreciated.........wonder who took em away or how the star system works...........mods??

@ ShinySwede, it made from aluminium with a gold anodised finish so would imagine it will polish up good :naughty:

Thanks all :thumb:

7. PrometheusCon

PrometheusCon What's a Dremel?

You have to go advanced and under the "Additional Options" the third frame down is rating.

And that pump is beyond []D[][]\/[][]D
    I love how its is smooth and isn't rigidy like the original look. Nice job!

8. TMM

TMM Modder

lol another one! (not that i'm complaining ;)) Have you got shares in coolermaster yet? :p

9. KrakenGuy

KrakenGuy What's a Dremel?

Ok ok ok, I've been scoping this forum for a while, and I stumbled across your project. I just had to post.

This is really hot, like, that pump, made me cream myself, that normally doesn't happen.

I just have one question. Can you cut up another DDC and show us how you did the 1/2" barb that isn't on the top? Or is that really simple and i'm just stupid?

Because, since I saw this mod, I started to modify one of my DDC's, and I want to know how you did that to your DDC, I got the top part done, or atleast almost done, but i don't know how to do the barb on the bottom.

Ok, thanks so much, and keep up the good work, I like it, its very sex.

10. Dezjay

Dezjay What's a Dremel?

Hey

damm its a really nice mod... got to work on my dualwavemaster aqain

11. Leeum

Leeum What's a Dremel?

This should help you out :) Alternatively, you can buy an acrylic top which has both holes (one is plugged up) but I prefer Paul's method :D

12. frodo

frodo What's a Dremel?

the barb on the side, all he did was get the 1/2" barb, chop off the thread and use araldite to secure it over the other barb (from the pictures)

its tempting me to get one of them, but atm im thinking of the CSP mag, due to cost reasons

13. ShinySwede

ShinySwede What's a Dremel?

Feed us the updates!!!

14. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

Great work on the pump very smmoth and looks much better than the ugly original .. even colour matched now ... hope it doesn't leak though :baby:

15. KrakenGuy

KrakenGuy What's a Dremel?

No no, Leeum, as sexy as that guide is (lol), its not the one I need =D.

I've got that part done, I just need to know how he converte the other barb...

16. frodo

frodo What's a Dremel?

Hi mate

all you do is cut off the plastic barb (not ALL of it) and get a 1/2" barb, cut off the thread, and using araldite or an alike epoxy, hold the barb there, and put araldite all around it, hold till its dry and voila!

i HIGHLY doubt that would leak, its got a fair few cm's of araldite to go thru, and then bondo! doubt it would leak!

17. Bluefan

Bluefan test 123

That's some heavy stuff, are you going to use dual core CPU's :D or are you getting a pair of 7800 GTX card :hehe:
    Looks good what you have, and I think that a watercooled dual CPU loop wil loook even better.

18. TomboyMS

TomboyMS What's a Dremel?

Great bondo work. Creative too.

19. coolmiester

coolmiester Coolermaster Legend

Been up to Scotland for most of the w/end (hic) so not a lot got done really but did manage a to get the rad fitted this afternoon.

As you can see i got the other side of the hard drive cage cut out which really makes the front end of the case quite weak
    [​IMG]

but i'm using angle aluminium bolted to the remaining chassis to mount the rad which will strengthen things up again hopefully.
    [​IMG]

and in place it fits well
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The rad bolted into place with 2x Noiseblocker fans attached and the motherboard in place it becomes apparent just how little room there is but it all seems to fit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. TTmodder

TTmodder Hammertime

if i was you i'll parralel 2 pumps instead of just one