1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts.

Discussion in 'Serious' started by TheBlackSwordsMan, 22 Feb 2016.

1. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge Staff Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

in short it's more a over supply of idiots in the UK rather than a shortage of fuel here or elsewhere. We do have a HGV shortage in the UK which we've seen as part of the lack of food on some shelves. Even in the graphic above we've got the highest number of vacancies. Add that to the media we have over here and it's a recipe for disaster

2. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Rotary Cat.

Hit the nail right on the head!

3. Mr_Mistoffelees

The media reported that 7 out of 1200 BP filling stations had closed and, that there was no shortage of fuel in the UK. The panic buying was the result of mass stupidity. People that stupid shouldn't be allowed out on their own.

4. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I have just got a new car, well new to me need to pick it up but waiting for the dealer to call to say when I can collect it.

On Tuesday I put a full tank in my old car, which I will be selling next week for £2k.

Not looking forward though as such to picking up my new car because I have got to hope and prey I can find somewhere where the idiots have not emptied since I guarentee the dealer will only leave enough fuel in the car to get around 10 miles at most.

MLyons likes this.
  5. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

6. Mr_Mistoffelees

7. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Staff Administrator Super Moderator Moderator