1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News EA explains Battlefield: Bad Company

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 25 Mar 2008.

1. boggsi

boggsi What's a Dremel?

I'm personally a little confused by the hostility. This is a free game? Its not like you have to buy it to have a major problem with the guys that pwned cos they chucked in £5 extra... so it basically becomes £5 to buy the game, at least you got a free trial of the concept. Its not like another whole bf game setting you back £35 lacking innovation on an aging engine.

I'm suprised people aren't considering situations where paying for guns wouldnt impair balance, i.e. you have to pay for any shotguns, or you pay for a p90 with similar dps/accuracy but it has a 50 clip instead of 30, paying for grenades on engineer / medic class or the sniper rifle described above. Think counterstrike with rifles, but then paying for smgs/shotguns/machine guns, 90% of people use nothing but rifles, the rest use something else for slight nuances they offer and variety of play.

2. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

It isn't free. You're getting confused with Battlefield: Heroes, which is free.

Tags: Add Tags