1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Earbuds

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MightyBenihana, 2 Dec 2017.

1. MightyBenihana

MightyBenihana Do or do not, there is no try

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this so I am sorry if it isn't.

I am looking for a decent set of earbuds. I was looking at the Soundmagic E10 but they are said to be bass heavy. I like bass but not at the expense of quality though.

I have managed to convince my self that the E80 are a better bet at £65 but I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations at that price range or lower.

Thanks

2. bawjaws

bawjaws Well-Known Member

I have some E10s and I don't find them too bassy (especially once they're run in). They're probably the best in-ears that I've had at that price point, tbh. For £30 they're damn good.

3. MightyBenihana

Thanks, I may just go with the E10 considering the love they get.

4. Bungletron

Bungletron Well-Known Member

I have the Sony MDR-EX650AP ear buds and I think they are great. Very decent sound and robust. It has a nice tangle free cord and well designed comfortable shape so the driver housing sits in the crook of your ear, other buds I had where the heavy metal housing floats tend to pull themselves out. They come with a little carry bag too. They are £39 on amazon, I think they often go down to less than £30 in the flash sales. I honestly think these are the best buds I've owned.

5. MightyBenihana

I have the Sony MDR -10R over ear headphones and I like those so I will check these out, thanks.