1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Earphone suggestions

Discussion in 'General' started by KingofHearts, 20 Jan 2005.

1. KingofHearts

KingofHearts New Member

Would anyone be willing to suggest any good earphone replacements for the ipod. I did a search for earphone suggestions and came up with 0 results. The type im looking for insert into the canal.

The two brands ive been looking at is the Sure e2c and Etymoti. If these are decent choices can anyone explain the difference between the two or is it a matter of preference.

2. Sunny-D

Sunny-D New Member

as far as ive heard, the shures are the preferred type for replacing the iPod earphones, as they isolate the ear canal and have good response. you might have better luck with this thread being in audio/visual, as thats where most headphone threads go. contact your friendly local mod to have em move it.

3. Alekin

Alekin Member

I have a pair of shure e2's and i think they are pretty cool. I find at times they lack treble but they certainly have solid bass. The general sound quality is good but im no audiophile yet. Id say if you arent a nutter for sound go for them. I warn, they do take a bit of getting used to if you use the flex sleves compared to the foam ones :)

Alex

4. padair

padair Inebriated