1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easy access to latest graphs and graph improvements

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by lietu, 9 May 2010.

1. lietu

lietu What's a Dremel?

I'd love some links to latest graphs made of stuff, such as CPU cooler graphs, to see what's the best performer without having to browse through the reviews. These could be linked easily under all categories. The more different graphs easily available, the better.

Would also be great if the names listed components in the graphs would link to latest reviews of those components. For example the graphs in http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/cases/2010/02/18/cooler-master-cm-690-ii-case-review/3 should be easily accessible under the Hardware -> Cases category, and the case names in the graphs should link to the reviews.

Lastly, I would greatly appreciate it if there were graphs available that would include a lot more tested components, so it's more likely that you'll be able to see the difference to what components you have, even if you don't upgrade every component in your computer every 3 months.

2. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

i think this is constantly requested and i keep finding myself heading to Hardware canucks to look at their tables but a Bit version would be ace

3. llOriginll

llOriginll Minimodder

Indeed, purchasing a new CPU cooler and a resource like this would be invaluable.

+1

4. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

Noted. In fact, I'd really like to do a full on API for bit-tech's data. Although when I say "I", read "ask Jamie" to do it :p