1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Engravings + The weighted companion nas !

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Barracuda_00, 9 May 2010.

1. Barracuda_00

Barracuda_00 What's a Dremel?

Another update

More filling done, fixed some lines and a also fixed a misstake i made (forgot to engrave a part) but solved it. More to come tomorrow =)

[​IMG]

//Cuda

2. Gagoff

Gagoff What's a Dremel?

True.
    My computer is a bit nekkid... :)

3. D-Mon Taurus

D-Mon Taurus What's a Dremel?

Man these engravings are sweeeeeeeeeeet.

4. Barracuda_00

Not much engraving done today, been trying to figure out what parts to fill in, as it looks now i´ll go for filling in the clothes and leave tifa umm dark?

Mostly because the filling on tifa wouldnt do a good contrast with the clothes black in the engraving.

More tomorrow!

//Cuda

5. Barracuda_00

Hey everyone, had some things that got in the way during the weekend, tomorrow after work will be updateday!

6. Barracuda_00

No new updates for the coming week. Just finished my sleeve so will need to keep it clean for a while. I do have 10 days off soon so with some luck and no people bugging me, i´ll be doing more work then.

[​IMG]

//Cuda

7. Barracuda_00

Been fiddling with some stuff lately and not had much time for engraving.

Also started working on some watercooling for my main rig.

Drives Cheesecake
    [​IMG]

This is what the floor looks like currently, im wcing both my regular computer and an older one which im gonna find some use for.
    [​IMG]

And the chassi gutted from all parts. Need to figure out a way to mount the radiator over the backend of the chassis. The ventholes are spaced a few mm apart so the radiator wont fit oujt of the box over them so i will have to fabricate some sort of holder out of steel or aluminum to place over the hole being cut and than the fans will go on the inside of the case and the radiator will be placed outside with the connectors going downwards thruu the roof.
    [​IMG]

More to come.

8. Barracuda_00

Mounted the hardware in the case temporarily untill i manage to get a bracket watercut.

Tempratures are good, cpu is down to 34 c under load, i will need to fix a 120mm fan with a small duct for the pwm as it reached 64c but everything else is looking good.

Once i get some more cash im gonna upgrade my gpu to a 6970 and have that watercooled, its gonna be nice to move away from the damn 9600gt that i´ve been using for the past year...

Some pics of the temp setup tomorrow and also i should have the other computer fixed tomorrow

9. Gagoff

Gagoff What's a Dremel?

Hey!

Guess what!?
    Tifa's getting somewhere.
    After a carefully planned plot I've managed to kidnap Barracuda_00 and trap him in my kitchen.
    His only way out - engrave

[​IMG]