1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enquiry..

Discussion in 'Game Server' started by AmyCara, 24 Feb 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmyCara

AmyCara What's a Dremel?

Hi, im not being malicious or stirring etc.
    I just would like to know -

I have been constantly picked on and consistently somewhat harassed by a certain player that goes on this server. I just really want to know - if someone is being constantly insulted and picked on etc. what actions do the admins take to prevent this if it is clearly unprovoked?

Thanks in advance.

2. fu manchu

fu manchu I'll have the special.

You are both as bad as each other. You either ignore each other in future or find another server to play on. Its been going on for way too long and the CPC server is not the place to continue it if that is how the pair of you want to carry on.

This is nothing personal, both of you are welcome on the server but this feud has a negative impact on the server, it is also very boring. You are both adults and should know better. This is not an episode of Supernanny.

Last edited: 25 Feb 2010
    Rat1sully likes this.
  3. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

I remember having to mute you both 18 months ago, causing your counterpart to go on a drama-rich personal message spree.

You'd think you'd both get on better. After all both of you only ever talk about how drunk you are. That's a common interest right there.

4. Elemental_Dragon

Elemental_Dragon What's a Dremel?

First off, that's not a comment fit for an admin to say. Yes there are a few occasions I've come and played drunk on the server, BUT, it's a not a common occasion. There are far more nights I can recall of her being drunk and in giggling fits, even falling asleep at her computer than I've ever been.

Second, I ignore her as much as possible, I mute and remove text box, does the function properly work? No. That's not my fault. I ask admins to make sure I'm on opposite teams but admins bar a few, tend to ignore this request.

I play without my headphones or any audio just so I can do my best to ignore her and ear piercing voice and far-fetched comments, which spoils my night. I can't hear bomb or enemy in sight calls. So what's the point in me coming on to play if I'm not playing properly?

It's not just that though. If I join in the general banter, and make a comment along with others to something she's said - AFTER someone else has already made a remark and she's laughed at it, admins ignore anyone else's comments and immediately target mine.

Example;
    Amy: sitting here singing in my conservatory
    Un-named: Aye love, can hear the dogs howling from here
    Me: surprised the glass hasn't shattered yet

For the majority of the time, I end up leaving the server to avoid conflicts. Does and admin ever ask that she take a turn? No.

To be entirely honest, I really don't care. I come on to play, and have a banter after a long day. Not to bitch. Do I enjoy listening to her bitch back? Or bitch about me? Or to hear people tell me to keep my mouth shut or get lost? No. Ruins my night. All I ever hear on the server is for me to be quiet, but never Amy.

To hear from members about this post is ridiculous and unnecessary. I come on to play. And now I don't even want to come on and play because of all the necessary whining and comments. I don't want to join for 10, 15mins to simply have to leave because I don't want to play with no sound or text . Would you?

At this point I'm choosing to walk away from this discussion as it's been clearly discussed and explained to several admins as being a personal issue that I do not want to continue discussing about on the server. To see it appear on the forums is sad. Meaning my discussions have been 1 sided, and no one is then discussing it with Amy, which all considering, seeing as how she's the one whinging about it, should have been done long ago. As well as walking away from this discussion, I'm choosing to walk away from the server.

Amy, it's all yours. Enjoy abusing the server for attention seeking whilst others are trying to actually play and enjoy the game.

If an admin wishes to discuss this further than feel free, but my decision whilst admins behave in the current manner by always blaming myself and always asking myself to leave first means I leave my decision as it stands.

~Bex

5. DJ Hughesy

DJ Hughesy What's a Dremel?

cant we all just get along n shoot each other in the face? :D

6. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

What a lot of rubbish, I can say what I want, whether it upsets your delicate sensibilities or not.

And don't think I've forgotten the time you got muted for having yet another pathetic argument on the server, and then ran off to cry to anyone who would abide your whining over steam chat.

Now, I've got something you should take on board. You're skirting dangerously close to a first ban, and the second ban will be permanent.

Don't push it.

Bex: *mundane talking point about going to get some food in the interest of grasping for attention*
    Un-named: *ignores*
    Me: *wonders why I haven't banned Bex yet*

All the above could go for Amy, but at least she can take her bumps. You not so well.

Incidentally, it's horrible watching both of you rooting for attention on the server. You're not the only girls who play there, but you're the only ones who seem to actively pursue male attention.

It comes as no surprise that neither of you can get along. When one of you is angling for attention, which is from the very moment you join to the time you leave, you seem to be actively performing some kind of horrific internet mating dance. I'm surprised you haven't met IRL and had a scratchy hair pulling catfight over the territory.

Nonetheless, as I stated you're both getting very close to being banned. So either grow the hell up or get the hell out. It's a gameserver, if you want that kind of attention take it to 4chan.

Last edited: 1 Mar 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.