1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress eNVy - Custom Parvum, 5960x, GTX 980s

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by MunneY, 16 Feb 2015.

1. Hukkel

Hukkel James' minion

I think you should replace the pipes with another color. Maybe paint them black or use nickel plated copper pipes. The because the reservoir is so enormous now the pipes with coolant dissappear completely. Another option would be to have some kind of pattern or gfx over the reservoir to make the pipes stick out more / have more contrast.

Overall I am loving this case and your project :)

2. MunneY

MunneY What's a Dremel?

I had considered doing them black, but I just couldn't make myself do it. With the board, block, GPU backplates all being black, I just didnt feel it'd look right. I'm not sure, it definitely helps now that I have lightning IN the case, because the tubing glows a bit.

3. Bartacus

Bartacus Minimodder

WOW, that turned out great! It's a bigger cube than I thought, now that I see rads in it. It looks like you could almost squeeze a 360 in the roof on the PSU side.

4. MunneY

MunneY What's a Dremel?

That was originally the plan but with how the tanks on them work it just wasn't gonna work out. Justin and I worked on it for a few days after getting it to no avail.

Anyways, Here are some final pics of the setup and everything from my office! I'll get a video done on it this weekend.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And how about a night time shot of the case lit up on the main side?

[​IMG]

5. MunneY

MunneY What's a Dremel?

Figured I'd show you guys how I wound up with my setup.... Thanks for all the support!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see I've added an External 480mm Monster to the loops to help with temps even more so! Grabbed some Koolance QDC4's and set it running via the internal fan splitter with the help of some extensions.

Here is a video of the setup on my channel if you want to watch that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAtB_D7yhiM