Just so you guys didnt think I was dead or anything, I decided to do an update. Ive been searching for parrafin oil for the mod and its just about time to do the oil tests so I've called the local vet and they reckon theyll get clearance to sell me 20ltrs of the stuff by tomorrow (why do I need clearance?!?). So, ive been working on hiding some wires, routing the tubes and what not. We have a media event happening on the 20th but thats....somewhat an optomistic timeline for completion for this mod. If all goes well ill have it at the event running on oil, but not quite finished. Theres at least, at least a months work left on this thing. SOOOOOOOOOOOO "wheres the pics" is probably what you guys are mumbling right about now. Luckily, I came prepared. Some double sandage and we are ready to hide some wires, it needs a heat treatment though. Did a bit of bending which is always fun. And this is what we are left with. Its doing its job for now.... Ive started on the cable management, theres still alot to do as this isnt a simple "insert cable tie here" job, theres alot of routing, tieing down, hiding, minimising....going to take a while but hey, i didnt get this far to have this baby turn out ugly! Im making a vid for this update as well so ill be running through in a bit more detail exactly whats going on. Almost time for the oil! booyah!