1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everglide Titan mouse mat

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by WilHarris, 17 Aug 2005.

1. Da Dego

Da Dego Brett Thomas

Hehehehe...diazepam rocks...and seriously, I play my games on a $0.99 mouse pad from big lots. Funny enough, it seems to work just fine.

2. dom_

dom_ --->

since my ratzpad wore out i have been using an ikea desk :|

might have to order myself one of these.

as for reviewing laser mice... pleaaasseeeee do :D

3. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

Definatly, I use a Logitec MX1000 and it would be nice to see the weighted ones

4. Fusen

Fusen What's a Dremel?

definitely, I put off buying into the mx51[0/8] or the diamondback and now the G5 and copperhead have just been announced I'm thinking I may skip the generation and go for them. but main problem with the G5 is the fact it only has one thumb button?! I'm on a mx700 and have both thumb buttons bound to specific things so only 1 thumb button will suck major

5. Who_me_33

Who_me_33 What's a Dremel?

That would be a resounding yes please from me. And everglide mouse mat, is it named mat so when it wears out, you can use it as a door mat. It looks almost big enough for it :)

6. csTYCOON

csTYCOON What's a Dremel?

Gone through 2 RatpadzGS's..using a worn out one now..no more of these crappy things..good linkage!

7. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

Hi,

I currently dont own any kind of mousepad. I just use my desk...
    I do play some games now and then but not a real game-freak. And I use alot of graphical programs (photoshop and illustrator-like).

Is it necessary that I buy a pro-mousepad like this?
    30€ is quite alot for a bit of plastic..

PS: I use a MX510 and a Click! bouth wired, optical.

8. BioSniper

BioSniper Minimodder

Im tempted as my funk1030 is a far too small really, shame they are £23, overclockers arent much cheaper £1 after you add delivery.
    Anyone got any links to a cheap etailer? ;)

Yes im a cheapskate, I whored myself to alienware to save £20 on a func

9. sadffffff

sadffffff Minimodder

i use the logitech "first wheel mouse". a ball mouse. in fact mine got old and worn so i bought 10 of them in bulk brand new on ebay, so when ever i wear one out i get a new one. i cant game with optical mice, if i ever have to pick up the mouse i dont pick it up very far and it still detects the surface, they feel to me like they estimate a lot too, ball mice are mechanical and do exactly what i tell them. as for the surface, years ago my mommy brought me a leather mousepad a lady uptown sells. just a large piece of dull gray leather streatched over some wood. the leather makes it soft yet touch and the wood keeps it ridgid. rubberized pad on teh botton to keep it in place. love the thing

10. GigantoR

GigantoR What's a Dremel?

I actually have some diazepam. They gave it too me when I had my back surgery for releasing muscle tension. Didn't seem to make me any more handy with my PSG-1 though lol.

Please do review the new Logitech mice. This might be the time I actually break down and buy one of their mice. Been using their keyboards for awhile.

11. Marquee

Marquee Mac Pro Modder

For years I have been saying that cloth is the best, no one would listen. At out point I had designed my own mouse pad and was selling them to gamers in Canada. I designed my mother made them. For $15 a piece that like $.0001 euro.LMFAO Well any huge cloth mouse is the best thing. + you can get a white mouse pad air brushed.

12. FIBRE+

FIBRE+ Minimodder

Would like to see nice big group test :D

Cant think of anything else as good as Logitech or Razer for gaming...

BUTTT i'd also really like a mousemat group test, everyone always says this is better etc etc but would like to see a real test on it, and if you got 5 people to test it then you can rule out personal preferance I guess.

Prob be worth testing the mice with mats and try and come out with best mouse and mat combo, you know its what we all want, especially for people like me who are shite at making decisions :D

13. gpw111

gpw111 What's a Dremel?

I agree. I'm currently thinking about splashing out, so to speak, on an expensive mousemat to go with my MX1000 as the desk is kinda wearing away! However I'm still undecided as which one to buy. So a mousemat group test would be great.

14. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

but there's a problem with that... not everyone likes using a cloth surface and not everyone likes using a hard surface. when it comes to reviewing mousemats it boilds down more to the personal opinion of the reviewer. i think that's how most new mice are nowadays too. but then again, this is my opinion.

15. FIBRE+

FIBRE+ Minimodder

Yer I know what you mean, when you use something to directly interface with something its a bit difficult to say that one is the best, or with mice, that one is more comfortable, but eveyone has different hands so it may feel like a bag of shite to somone else.

Theres a challenge for you Bit-Tech!, do a group test of the very best mice and pads to find the 'best', without be too biased because of personal preferance.

I think if you you got enough people it would sorta work, you would find the most compatable set up for your average entusiast. Youd have to pick a 'best' cloth and best hard mat tho.

16. *mat-ster*

*mat-ster* What's a Dremel?

I will look forward to a mega mouse n' mat review. :clap:

Why not have a scoring system so that peeps can select the best combi for their personal choice....

Durability, accuracy, tracking, button selection, ergonomics, software drivers (the razers are still buggy), balance, cost etc etc.

I would like to see the survey of all the pro gamers what combo they use and why....

Matt

17. Kameleon

Kameleon is watching you...

Half the pro gamers out there use and pimp the products they're sponsored to use, not the ones they necessarily think are the best...

Tags: Add Tags