1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EVGA nForce 680i LT SLI

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 26 Mar 2007.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

3. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Lolno two fans :(

4. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Looks like a awesome chipset, but EVGA cant make mobos for shite, their mobo designs are awful.

5. naokaji

naokaji whatever

i prefer an all passiv cooling of the mainboard... but that's what watercooling is good for :D

the 680i Lt based boards look good from a performance/feature/price point of view.

i'm going to buy a new comp soon anyway.... the 650i is a bit too rough cutdown for my taste, the 680i boards are expensive....

so im most likely buying a 680i Lt based board soon.

now just some company needs to release one with a black pcb or evga get's my money :D

6. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

That has to be one of the uggliest motherboards i've ever seen..

FFS, you can still see the solder points were the x8 lane is on the 680i motherboards.

Also, why green? Why not Black?

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

It's "Retro", apparently.

8. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

9. mclean007

mclean007 Officious Bystander

I have to say, I really thought we were finally getting past the era of motherboards with one, let alone two, fans. They may not be noisy, but they will attract dust, and these things have a habit of getting noisier as the bearings wear. That said, at least they are push pin type fans so can easily be swapped out for something passive/WC, but there's still no excuse.

10. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Since this board is a cut-down version of their 680i, I'd like to see it made available with the Innovatek w/c blocks they plan to offer for the 680i.
    That shouldn't be a problem for them as the original Inquirer article states the blocks will be available as "a separate upgrade".

(see thread here:- http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=130936 )

11. Nature

Nature Minimodder

"Word". This mobo is more visually offensive than bindibadgi's avatar... And that's coming from a guy with a dusty pentiumlll mobo and ******* pie chart.

12. BUFF

BUFF What's a Dremel?

it's an nVidia reference design, no doubt made by Foxconn & just badged for BFG, eVGA, Inno3D etc.

13. keith_j_snyder2

keith_j_snyder2 What's a Dremel?

Yo i thought may be it should be benchmarked with 8800 GTX/GTS,since its EVGA so what shoyld be the performance with it.A 320MB version could also work.

14. Spaceraver

Spaceraver Ultralurker

This looks promising... Now I just need to find a stash of cash and a similar coloured gfx. i like green anyways. :D

Tags: Add Tags