1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Fallout 3 is Hard!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by culley, 29 Nov 2008.

1. twentynine

twentynine Can never win...

Pretty good work! It doesn't display correctly at my resolution, 1920x1080, though :(

2. Doc

Doc oops.

You know I found Rivet City to be more difficult than Paradise Falls.. there all I needed to waste the Slavers was the Combat Shotgun (hint: take the minigun guy up above out first).

Rivet City has a bunch of non-killable characters, and some of them are downright violent... specifically in the Market. Harkness is annoying enough by himself, but the worst is Shrapnel -- if you're far enough away when he targets you, out comes a FAT MAN for you to deal with :eek:

If you're talking about rescuing the kids from Paradise Falls, then yeah. First time I went through I did the same thing you did. All you have to do is go up to the slave pen where the kids are being held in and talk to one of them. You'll get the quest if you tell them you'll help them break out.

Nifty site, but where are the robots? :)

Last edited: 16 Dec 2008
  3. sui_winbolo

sui_winbolo Giraffe_City

Can you tell me what it does exactly at that resolution?

I don't have a display that can go high enough. :duh:

If possible, take a screenshot?

Ninja edit: Unless you're talking about the wallpaper, yeah, I made it best viewed at 1280x800. I didn't consider higher resolutions because it's just a project.

Doc, that's crazy about Rivet City! I should have figured there would be some characters you can't kill.

Lol, about the robots, I ran out of the time. I just kinda rolled with what ever came to mind.

Do you know how hard it is to find a picture of a raider? :wallbash:

I wish I had the PC version so I could take screenshots easily. :(

4. twentynine

twentynine Can never win...

Heres what I see.

[​IMG]

So yes. It is just the wallpaper that is displaying incorrectly for me.

5. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

No way around that unless you get a tiled image or a continuous colour, is there...?
    You could centre the background and make the borders either side black, that's be less noticeable.

6. sui_winbolo

sui_winbolo Giraffe_City

Centering the image would be the best way around that problem. That way the Brotherhood of Steel soldier in the background would appear in the correct spot. I've read about auto resizing background image, where your background image is as big as you want it, then it just scales down to the size for the user's resolution. downside to that is the bigger the image, the bigger the file size.

I think I might go back and redo certain parts of my website. One person suggested that I break the story up in several parts to make it easier to read. Well I didn't write the story, I used the one off of the Fallout 3 Wiki since I did this in only a couple days. So if I do go back and make changes, I'll probably just rewrite it myself. :idea:

Thanks for the help and input! :naughty: