1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Fallout 3 or Fallout NV?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AndyGoldie, 4 Dec 2010.

1. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

I'm basically always a walking tank on any game, I'll have Strength and Intellegence as high as possible and just go crazy with mini-guns and high explosives. I've decided against murdering everything, although killing Ceaser was actually dead easy... the Preatorian Guard run at you like "RAWWR!" till they realise you're using the CZ25 AVENGER with 5mm AP rounds and you've got 15000 of them... Life becomes corpses.

2. AndyGoldie

AndyGoldie 60Hz for Streets, 144Hz for Sheets

ive got into it, fixed all my problems with it and im using that Darnified UI mod posted 2 above this. all is good!

im just curious how steam and bethedsa seem to be fine with modding as I know Microsoft are strict as hell when it comes to getting achievements unfairly; which modding could count as, seeing how you cant do it on the Xbox but cause it uses games for windows live you still get achieves. Im wondering why people dont get banned for it cause Microsoft ban people for changing 1000 gamerscore illegitimately :/