1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Far Cry 3 and the inventory problem

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by brumgrunt, 26 Feb 2013.

1. Speed

Speed I'm all you need!

All of a sudden? lol

WASD became popular back with the original Quake MP. Long long before console ports became the "go to" bad thing that PC gamers use to blame everything evil on.

Hell the original Far Cry released back in 2004 as a PC only title that was poorly ported to consoles a year or so later (not the other way around) had WASD controls as standard.

2. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

Wow.

3. south side sammy

south side sammy Member

LOL. seriously now. why did my ability to map my controls to my liking all of a sudden change to a point where I can no longer jump in a game and comfortably play. who's the dick that thought this would be a good idea?

4. runadumb

runadumb New Member

16 hours in and I'm not having any real trouble with the rucksack. Maybe in the first few hours but that was it, though I did make a point of getting the better ones early on.

Now the ****ing QT events! Hammer spacebar! Are you serious?
    I wish there was an option to remove QTE's from games. Clearly the K&M is just not the place for them. I mean, did they even play the game themselves? HAMMER SPACEBAR!

Otherwise an excellent game.

Tags: Add Tags