1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Far Cry 4 arrives November 18th !

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Dave Lister, 15 May 2014.

1. Dave Lister

Dave Lister Minimodder

Just saw an article saying Far Cry 4 would be released on November 18th this year... this will be my only day one purchase this year !

Link:

:clap:

2. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

Enjoyed Far Cry 3, so this'll probably be more of the same. Just hope it's not too much of the same. Although I'm not sure what could be done really to make it less the same, as an FPS is an FPS.

Just from the cover, it almost looks like it could just be FC3 with a different main bad guy and set in a different region.

Hopefully it's not going to get into a cycle, a la, FC1 was excellent, FC2 was terrible, FC3 was excellent .... you can see where I'm going, :D

3. Dave Lister

Dave Lister Minimodder

I think far cry 3 was my favorite game of, last year/year before? The one thing I would change is collecting the skins and flowers so often as it became tedious really fast.

I actually rather enjoyed far cry 2, I don't know why people disliked it so much, having said that i've still to finish that one.

4. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

I sort of enjoyed FC2, I've certainly played worse games, but the constantly re-spawning enemies at checkpoints and constantly being chased by said enemies ruined it a bit for me.

The concepts at the time, mainly the day/night and the weather and the flame thrower etc, were great and I think were what made me stick with it.

Can't remember if I ever did complete it, I think I got to the second 'area' and then sort of stopped.