1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Favorite Android RPGs

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by lothdragon, 14 Jan 2011.

1. lothdragon

lothdragon What's a Dremel?

I am a huge fan of the Android mobile or tablet platform. Such an awesome way to play games while sitting on the subway and train for hours.

My favorite games is Star Traders Elite RPG. I have played Zenonia, Caligo Chaser, and Space Traders too.

What are your favorite games?

2. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

I've never tried an RPG on my Android, whats a good easy one to start with, I have a HTC Desire.

3. automagsrock

automagsrock What's a Dremel?

I'm looking for a good RPG as well. Rocking an OG Droid :p

4. Fanatic

Fanatic Monimidder

Zenonia - played the free version which reminded me much of Zelda on the SNES. highly recommended! Never went on to buy full version though - battery life for me is a problem on the Desire. Angry birds for me sat on the pan :p

Just hit the market and see Zenonia 2 is out - cant comment on that though.

5. lothdragon

lothdragon What's a Dremel?

Good RPG options

If you like space RPG, I would definitely suggest Star Traders RPG. It has a little bit of a learning curve, but it is months of fun. The free version is fully featured, and you can try the vast majority of the game without upgrading to Elite (only $1.99). This game is my favorite because the dev team is constantly updating it and releasing new content, features, and upgrades. For $1.99, I have received months of new updates from these guys, it almost seems unfair.

If you are looking for a good fantasy RPG, in my opinion, the Android market is still lacking. There are games like Zenoia, which is okay but not amazing. Its Zelda on the phone, but its not really built for a phone interface. I'd suggest trying Legends of Arcana as a fun place to start, but the game is pretty short.

6. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Tags: