1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Favorite BFBC2 weapon

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by The_Beast, 22 Aug 2010.

1. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

So what's your favorite weapon for each class?

Assault: M16A2, M416 or the AN-94 with the red dot, 40mm grenade, M1911

Engineer: M14, Gustav, Tracer Darts

Medic: M60 or M14, M1911

Recon: M14, C4, M1911

The M14 is by far my favorite weapons, in the 4-5 hours I've had it I've racked up more than 200 kills. BTW magnum ammo for all kits and extra ammo upgrade if I do carry the M14.

2. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

I like the M14 as well. For sniper I use the SV98 and if I don't mind the absolute imbaness of it, MG36. That thing with red dot and the better accuracy-perk-thing is close-quarter sprayer, assault rifle and sniper rifle combined into a nice small ball of wtfpwn-eww-I-hate-myself-for-using-this.

3. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

The knife.

If you mean actual weapon then probably the M24 or the Barrett and the AK74-U

4. SlowMotionSuicide

SlowMotionSuicide Come Hell or High Water

5. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

My only issue with the M14 is that you can't put a scope on it.
    The M14 with red dot would be my perfect weapon.

Assault : M216 (whatever the last unlock) with red dot
    Engineer : AKS74u with red dot, Third rocket launcher
    Medic : T60 LMG with red dot or XM8 LMG (just started using it)
    Sniper : Silenced one SVU?? or SV98 or M14

My setups vary massively depending on who I'm playing and what map and what mood I'm in, :D. Also, I'm not really that good so it doesn't really matter what I use, :D

6. Mitcian

Mitcian What's a Dremel?

Aaah! M14, I really can't use that weapon, same with the M1 Garand. Not really sure what it is, I got my Bronze star for them and swiftly swapped weapons.

My standard sniper loadout is the GOL Magnum, no better sniper rifle IMO.
    Medic it's the MG36, good rate of fire and accuracy and I like the built in sight.
    Assault M16A2 or if I'm playing rush then SAIGA 20K semi with C4, extra explosives and explosive damage for those crates = massive score whoring
    Engie is UMP and Carl Gustav (and im not afraid to say that I do use it as an anti-infantry weapon now and again)

7. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

:nono:
    I now hate you, :D

8. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

Assault: AEK971 red dot, Colt, assault rifle spec
    Engineer: AKS74U, CG (i wish the RPG wasn't so horrible at range), tracer or colt depending on map, smg spec or explosives if i get bored of struggling with the tanks.
    Medic: Type 88 because i don't have anything else unlocked yet, colt
    Recon: Thompson, C4, colt. That's right, i'm not a bushwookie.

I would be absoloutely chuffed if i could use the M14 but i don't seem to be able to hit anything with it. Same for the Garand even though i got a gold star with that. Any idea why that could be? Bad hit reg or PEBCAK?

9. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

Assault: M416 at the moment with shotgun attachment (that shotgun is a beast) or smoke if team is struggling.
    Engineer: UMP, RPG with improved demo. may be tracer if need to take out choppers
    Medic: MG3, love the fact it's like an assault rifle on steroids.
    Long range Recon: GOL, GOL, GOL! it's a headshot monster! with mortar
    medium range Recon: SV98 quickscoping or M14/G3 with C4 and follow an assault around, motion sensor everywhere.

sidearm: Grach! best pistol ever! currently trying to get platinum on M1911, but always finds victims kill me with 30% health left. if only it fires a bit faster, this would never happen with my Platinum Grach. next up for platinum would be M9.

all class (except engineer) will use lightweight + body armour. run and hide is my number one tactic :D

the M14 is a bilinear gun. only problem is that you need magnum ammo for 3 shot ranged kill, and it has massive visual recoil. as soon as you find the perfect timing to counter recoil, you'll love it.

10. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Then again, the CG isn't just an AT-tool like the RPG, there's plenty of different kinds of ammunition for the damn thing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Gustav_recoilless_rifle#Ammunition

Yes, it's a game and not even a simulator and YES I hate people who use it, but atleast after reading through the Wiki I realized it isn't even supposed to be AT.

EDIT: also woah now I really want to play BC again! Gotta switch the GPU right now ->

11. Zabuza

Zabuza What's a Dremel?

Get out, AN-94 and CG users!

I quite like the AUG for assault and the GOL sniper, the SPAS shotgun is good too. Can barely remember the names of other weapons.

12. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

Get out, bushwookie.

13. pimonserry

pimonserry sounds like a party.

T88 LMG. It tears people apart.

Otherwise, UMP45 or AUG, or if I have to, M95/SV98.

I do have a platinum with the CG though... :worried:

14. Chris_Waddle

Chris_Waddle Loving my new digital pinball machine

If used to be the NS2000 for me. Got around 2500 kills with it before I decided to gold out every weapon.

My fav's would have to be:

Assault: M416 (currently using AUG)
    Engineer: UMP-45 (currently loving the UZI)
    Medic: XM8 LMG - if I have to play the kit
    Recon: None of them

15. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

The minute a scope is put on, it will become a noob weapon. If you learn to use the iron sights correctly then you become a god. It's a great anti-sniper weapon because you can shoot across the map and close up it's a 2 body shot kill (with mag ammo). My only gripe is that the mag is too small.

16. SlowMotionSuicide

What's with the AN-94 hate? Seems like a mediocre gun to me.

PP-2000 > UMP-45.

17. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

it was buffed to so good, it's the best gun in the game since M60 nerf. now it's been returned to original state, which is medicore. the hate came from when it was a sniper rifle.

CG is way overpowered. ultra-fast rocket, nearly 2x one-hit kill radius of all other explosive weapons, and to top it all off, fastest reload speed of all rocket launchers (at least it felt fastest)

AT4 was a brilliant weapon. but since last patch, DICE decided to decrease its vehicle damage in-line with RPG. such a shame, i was going for platinum with that weapon, but now, just fire and forget RPGs.

no one like the MG3?

18. lp1988

lp1988 Minimodder

yes me :)

Assault: M416 (with magnum) and sometimes smoke grenades in rush mode
    Engineer: AKS74U (with Magnum) the RPG7 and the dart gun( I actually try to hunt down the tanks unlike most others it seems)
    Medic: MG3 ( and marksmanship, sends a wall of accurate lead towards the enemy)
    Recon: GOL (rarely play as Recon as there is usually way too many "snipers" already, it does get frustrating sometimes when I am the only one trying to actually win and not just get a better K/D ratio)

One thing that wonders me, is how precise the Uzi is. it is... ridiculous.

All in all I use different load outs for different maps/situations using both C4, mines, CG, smoke grenades and so on.

19. SlowMotionSuicide

Aa, that's it then. I play rather infrequently nowadays, tbh I think I play on less than five days a month atm.

Very true. I do abuse it every now and then when 3/4 players are snipers and nobody gives a f*ck about teamplay. I only play rush btw.

MG36 is my lmg of choice.

20. WildThing

WildThing Minimodder

Yeah I thought that too! I was playing last night and got my first gold start for it really quickly. It was just too easy :D.