1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Favorite BFBC2 weapon

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by The_Beast, 22 Aug 2010.

1. wuyanxu

wuyanxu still wants Homeworld 3

most chopper pilots do one dive run, then stop and turn. during their turning, hit them with AT4, the are pretty much stationary.

i however, have recently learnt how to do circle strafing runs in choppers. giving the gunner good firing position on the tank 100% of the time, while making the chopper hard to hit. :D love to fly them, shame about lack of maps with them.

2. smc8788

smc8788 ...at least I have chicken

For me, flying choppers is like trying to do an egg and spoon race on a unicycle. It just ain't gonna happen, and if I go more than 20 seconds without embarrassing myself then I class that as an achievement :D

3. Telltale Boy

Telltale Boy Designated CPC Jetwhore

+1 to that, I get the exact same feeling :D.

I just don't know how you do it Wyx. :eyebrow:

4. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I don't even try

5. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

I have a love/hate with flying.

It's a lot of fun and I'm fairly good at it. On the flip side, there's always someone who's better on the enemy team.

6. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

Range, power, and speed.

Some targets are just way too small to see with ironsights, especially on the new maps.

Shall be trying out the G3 ironsights instead of the M1 now though.

Last edited: 8 Mar 2011
  7. wuyanxu

what you need, Rogz, is a high resolution monitor :) something 2560 will make small things visible.

flying is pretty easy with the keyboard. just tap the arrow keys instead of holding it down. there are always far better flyers than me (Mokey and Fluidic are both great, Aria forum regulars on the server). i can fly fine, but what i can't do is to get all (6?) chopper missles on target.

8. Mattmc91

Mattmc91 Well-Known Member

Got a 4-in-1 with C4 last night, was camping at A on conquest with C4 coating the back of a door frame... recon is such an over powered trapping class with its little motion sensors!!

9. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Well-Known Member

I'm alright with the choppers, it's AA guns I have a real issue with.

10. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

I can't fly....for crap...

AND ROOOOGAN! I found your puppet in your avatar beating the crap out of that vampire man in twilight! It made me think of you :]

11. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

I'm gonna say my best weapon is the AN94 with a red dot scope. I tend to do most fighting at mid range and the burst fire helps me keep spot on accuracy. I tend to play horribly as any class but the assault.

For engineer and medic i pick up a G3, sometimes with a red dot. The engineer class weapons I can't handle, and I can't handle the LMGs either. G3 is a good balance of accuracy and power, although not so great for long range fighting.

And recon? Can't snipe/won't snipe/get bored camping, so I pick up a motion sensor and a G3 and get up close.

I've started to learn to use choppers. Blackhawks are easy to fly but Apaches and assault choppers are tough....but really good fun when I'm in them.

12. sb1991

sb1991 New Member

Just managed to take down a house with the mcom in it and half my own team, while on defense:wallbash:

13. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Fellow of the Teelzebub Society

SV98, GOL, SVU, NS2000 + 12G.Round & the devilish MP-443 ( A Reflex handgun with over 9000 bullet)

14. lp1988

lp1988 Well-Known Member

Good for a warm-up :D

15. wuyanxu

hehe, always fun. i used to do the fence bug on Island map on defence :D

did you know if the tanks is stuck with part of it inside a building, when the building gets destroyed, the tank also blows up? also, on Oasis rush first base, when the bridge gets destroyed, the tank just falls into the river. great tactic when attacking from that side when the defenders try to drive a tank over the bridge.

16. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

Wait...exactly what did you do?!

17. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

C4 obviously.

That ***** lover.

18. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

I never really liked to sniper before but now that I play hardcore all the time, it's pretty much all I play. I've played softcore since I bought the game. In that time I only earned 5 gold stars for the M95. Since I joined SAS and started playing HC all the time I platinumed the M95 in a month (I don't play that often anymore)

Now I've moved on to the SV98, which is another excellent weapon.