1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite Anime

Discussion in 'General' started by Bentos, 12 Jan 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

2. kiljoi

kiljoi I *am* a computer king.

Well, started Naruto, Peace Maker Kurogane, and watched up to 24 of FMA over the weekend. FMA is so awesome. I must have the rest now. PMK is awesome, although I didn't like Naruto as much, but I'll try some more ep's and see what happens. Haven't been able to get a hold of the first 26 of Wolf's Rain, but I have then end whenever I find them. Got ep 24 of Gungrave today, so gonna watch that one tonight. Looking for E's Otherwise and Shadow Skill if anyone knows where to find a fansub. I dl'ed a couple of torrents, but they aren't finding anyone. Happy Anime!!

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Busy busy busy eh?

I finished PMK and started Scrapped Princess. :thumb: Still waiting on 27 of FMA :sigh: Havent heard of Es otherwise, but Shadow Skill is lisenced so youll have a hard time finding it.
    Im still trying to find Kiddy Grade eps, but noone has any. The DVD Box set looks superb though, nice extras in it.

Also, my Disk 3 of Last Exile came through the post - It has a "build it yourself" cardboard vanship :D:D Why are Region 1 DVDs so much better value and offer superior extras than R2?

Also, Tarantino might be directing an anime about "Bill's early days" according to the other Kill Bill 2 thread. Should be interesting if he uses Production IG again.

4. kiljoi

Damn. I hate it when that happens. Time to find out where to buy it. I just hate spending $20 on a DVD that has 2-3 ep's on it. That's outrageous.
    So Scrapped Princess is good? Might check it out.

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Shadow Skill TV series? I dunno, i thought u meant the movie. Check animeondvd.com to see if its been lisenced.

Scrapped Princess rocks. Although its got wierd music, the story seems pretty solid up to ep.5

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

7. Tau

Tau Sharingan!

OMG, I think that episode of Naruto (78) was the best ever! Certainly makes up for the past few episodes where nothing much has happened. FMA 27 was pretty good too, but I love that series regardless.

8. kiljoi

I don't know what I would do without you. Have you seen any of Kono Minikuku Mo Utsukushii Sekai? If you do, let us know if it's any good, or if anyone else has seen it, please, speak. Gungrave 24 was good, if a little unexpected. Can't wait to see the final 2 eps. And I watched some more Peace Maker Kurogane yesterday, twas very good.

9. dsack23

dsack23 What's a Dremel?

try checking out the following (not sure if they've been mentioned):

kenshin (only liked the movies)
    Initial D (great series about downhill road racing)
    Hajime no Ippo (boxing)

10. kiljoi

Ep 15 of Peace Maker Kurogane is damn funny. Maybe even hilarious. Started dling Shadow Skill TV, hopefully they should be done before I get out of work. Also got the first couple eps of the Devilman TV series, based on the oldschool movie. Trying to find beyond FMA 25 right now, I found 27, but need 25 and 26. Naruto is pretty good still, saw the next few. Still looking for E's Otherwise, if anyone happens to see it while surfing fansub, I'd appreciate a holler.

11. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

If u want FMA torrents kil just ask.

Ive heard about Kenshin, but no details. Care to elaborate?

I HATE initial D. I watched a few episodes of the first stage and just detested everything about it. It just seems so pointless (saying that, what anime is there a point to?).

What is e's otherwise about?

12. kiljoi

I would love any FMA torrents you could provide me with Bindi. As far as E's Otherwise, here's what Animenfo has to say:

13. Shippo

Shippo What's a Dremel?

Hi, im a friend of Bentos, he told me about this forum so i thought id take a look.
    Im into more or less the same anime as Bentos. There are some anime that hes watched that i havent and vice versa.

Anime that i have watched recently are Read Or Die TV, quite good really, continues after the OVA realesed by Manga ENT.

Naruto - watch it every week, awesome series.

One Piece - I download this whenever it gets released, its about a group of pirates who are serching for the legendary treasure of One Piece.

Stellvia Of The Universe - a group of students training to become astro pilots at the space station Stellvia.

Metantei Loki Ragnarok - about the Norse God Loki, he's been banished to the human world by Odin, and is trying to find his way back.

I have seen many, many more anime, too many to name but these are what ive seen recently.

I also know a fair bit in the general area of anime, so if u have any questions dont hesetate to ask.

14. kiljoi

Please tell me this picks up after the first couple of eps. I tried to watch it, but the first ep was so damn boring I haven't watched any of the others yet. Should I give them a shot? You can probably tell from theother posts what I watch. Mostly FMA, Hunter X Hunter, PMK, Gungrave, Gilgamesh, and Naruto. Oh, and Yumeria is pretty good, seen the first four. Haven't been able to find any others yet though. Bindi? Are you magically hiding these torrents as well?

15. DaSuperFly

DaSuperFly What's a Dremel?

Has to be Intial D, Naruto and FMA.
    Pity the new series of Intial D will be 12 episodes over a year!

16. Shippo

Shippo What's a Dremel?

Loki Ragnarok is very slow to begin with but it does pick up as Loki starts to get more powerful. I thought about stopping after a few eps, but carried on to give it a chance and it does get better. I haven't seen the end of the series yet, but its supposesd to be really good. they say it leaves it open for another series.

I watch Fullmetal Alchemist as well, it is very good.

I also watch Yumeria, it has very cute girls in it, especially Mone!

17. kiljoi

Yumeria is just wierd. But yeah, they are cute.

18. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yumeri? :eyebrow: never heard of.

Completely forgot about Loki - watched 1 episode and didnt look at it again, but i will.. in time.

Just agitate me on MSN for torrents.

STILL trying to find Kiddy Grade torrents :grr:

19. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

chobits = :rock:

is naruto 78 out yet?

and just spend another £50 on manga \o/

20. kenshin

kenshin Banned

All of the manga you bought tom were good choices, chosen by moi of course :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.