1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite Anime

Discussion in 'General' started by Bentos, 12 Jan 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I cant edit my post :( So anyway, something for Gunslinger Girl fans: Funimation have lisenced it since yesterday. I hope they do a good job, cant find any info on the DVDs though.

Last edited by a moderator: 10 Jun 2004
  2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

3. Lord_A

Lord_A Boom baby!

I don't know much about Anime (although I wish I did).

The best one I have see so far (out of less than 10) has to be Ninja Scroll

Favorite Anime type game I have played has to be without doubt The Three Sisters Story

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

That's not R.O.D the TV is it?

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Doesnt look like FMA 35 is out this week :(

On the plus side i have the first 2 epsiodes of Samurai 7 which are worth watching.

I finished Gungrave this morning too - absolute quality to the last. Pre-ordered the box set :D cant wait. Started on Kono Minikukumo Utsukushii Sekai (this ugly and beautiful world) which seems alright but im as yet not really convinced.

6. Tau

Tau Sharingan!

Anyone watched any of Samurai Champloo yet? Funny name, but its pretty good.... kinda seems to be a bit like Cowboy Bebop, but with Samurai

7. Shippo

Shippo What's a Dremel?

Samurai Champloo

I have seen the first 2 episodes, and i must say i quite enjoyed them. I liked the way they did a Pulp Fiction style story telling, where u see the end results before u saw how it happened, then u grt to see how it happened. I also liked the op music, its in English but still good. This is a series i reccomend to all Samurai anime lovers.

8. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Well its lisenced already, and its been made by the director of cowboy bebop so no wonder its like it. Gonna have to look it up more, the pics of it look great :)

With regards to my previous comments on Kono Minikukumo Utsukushii Sekai (this ugly and beautiful world) - i was wrong, its great! They get naked at every possible oppotunity!? I really do think Japanese artists are just a breed of perverts who can draw. :naughty: Its also a bit fumoffu stylee classroom comedy :)

If you see the Final Fantasy 7 - Advent Children trailer - get it! It looks superb. Not so much anime but full cgi goodness. Square Enix production which should be quality. Out this summer.

Last edited by a moderator: 16 Jun 2004
  9. Bentos

Bentos What's a Dremel?

ok, finished my exams yest (tues) so after celebrating by having a few drinks and seeing Ash in leeds, i can finally relax.

relaxing means watching endless amounts of anime :D
    so im going to ease myself back in by watching laffable anime (prob comic party) then throwing myself into some more ecchi anime :D

will let you know what i watch and how it is

[edit] i second the advent children bit bindi is on about, prettiest CG ever [/edit]

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

FMA 35 is out
    Kono Minikukumo Utsukushii Sekai 11 is out
    Samurai Champloo 3 is out

Links on site or usual places.

11. Bentos

Bentos What's a Dremel?

ok, didnt start watching comic party. but started to watch "matantei loki ragnarok" instead.

so far its about a detective (loki) his mate and a girl who really likes [japanese accent] mysteries [/japanese accent]

ooh, also its kinda based on norse mythology. loki, banished from heaven (ragnarok) by odin, now odin sending gods to kill him (thor par example) very cool pretty glowy effects, and uber guitar riffs. defo one to watch

12. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

HELP ME PLEASE!

I need torrents for Naruto - 76-88! Gotwoot is down :waah: :waah: and apparently FUNimation is about this close from lisencing it according to the rumourmill of the net. PLEASE please please could someone zip em and MSN me em.

13. ST8

ST8 What's a Dremel?

Have just checked their irc channel and it would appear they are having dns issues, expected downtime 24-48 hours, so should be back up tomorrow. In the mean time there is a torrent for 85 on scarywater: http://a.scarywater.net

14. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Ah DNS issues :) Tis good, ill wait.

Mucho Gracias to Bentos for sending me em, gonna try dling again later when the tracker is back up.

Anyone else watched Texnolyze? I cant understand wtf is going on still and im half way through the series.

15. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

lookit what i gots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 23 Jun 2004
  16. Bentos

Bentos What's a Dremel?

i want, i want!!

whered you get those from ?

17. kiljoi

kiljoi I *am* a computer king.

WOOT! FMA 36 out on SuprNova... MSN me for torrent....d_s_walker [at] hotmail [dot] com

18. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Its Sonchou though - crap sub. Wait for AOI.

19. Brandon_Bep

Brandon_Bep What's a Dremel?

20. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

OMG! Im about to completely rip my hair out!! Ive not got the very last episode of Texhnolyze! ARGH-SOO-FRUSTRATED! MUST-FIND-FILE...

EDIT: Found it twitching has stopped.

On another note: downloaded something called "sex friends" for a laugh cause i thought the title was funny and its the funniest thing ive ever seen. I cant see to type this im crying from laughing so much cause its soo blatently stupid and obviously unerotic hahahaha. I swear the people that make these things are soo damn crazy it must hurt.
    EDIT: BWAHAHAHA!! MINT! The music rocks and just adds to the effect :D

Last edited by a moderator: 25 Jun 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.