1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News FBI crack down on gold farmers

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 15 Apr 2011.

1. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules What's a Dremel?

Gold farmers are also pretty good for stealing your credit card information, too.

2. mpr

mpr What's a Dremel?

A very small number of MMO RMT farms have been proven to be supplying funding for weapons. I don't think I've seen anything directly involving terrorism, but definately funding for local militias in some asian countries

3. niro

niro What's a Dremel?

I knew I should have stopped those 2 taliban looking goblins when I had the chance, could have saved countless lives, this will be my spiderman story.

LOLOL this made me laugh (as if you couldnt tell by the lol in capitals)

4. ArcAngeL

ArcAngeL What's a Dremel?

in all honesty, it is simply just a tax free source of income. there are people who want to work, to make online gold to sell in game to people who want to pay for it, who are too lazy to earn it themselves, or to see the point of the game in the firstplace.

If i were blizzard, i would just be selling online goald, for real cash, the whole notion for paying for pixles is retarded within itself, just like the people who pay for it. Game dies, money lost, the world continues.

Wow is already suffering that slow death of bored players, that most MORPG's suffer over years.

The whole story sounds hoax.

5. ObeyTheCreed

ObeyTheCreed What's a Dremel?

(Shifty eyes) So basically anyone that is gold farming can get arrested for it now?? *yells to right* "Jacob shut down the sight we gotta go into hiding!" lol, soehow this wouldnt surprise me though

6. ObeyTheCreed

ObeyTheCreed What's a Dremel?

damn can't believe i spelled site wrong

Tags: Add Tags