1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fev's first mod

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by fev, 16 Aug 2003.

1. fev

fev Industry Fallout

OK.. here it is, I the great (yet still classed n00b) fev will be using a bog standard evesham.com case for your viewing pleasure.

The current plan: Get evesham.com case, replace one side with acrylic, remove crappy enamel style cream stuff from the others to get a brushed steel effect.

Below is my plan, its not the technical engineering style one, since thats huge!
    [​IMG]

The fans are going to be bright blue led lit coolermasters :D, i'm considering a blue cold cathode too.. It all depends on my student money pot :duh:

I will be using a CNC engraving machine at school to do the ladies offering out my name. I got the idea from this website Link I think its going to look good, questions comments ideas.. feel free ;)
    I'll take pictures of my case in its current state tomorrow but its a bit dark now. Update soon..same bat time...same bat channel

Last edited: 17 Aug 2003
  2. fev

fev Industry Fallout

ok i don't get why this log isn't getting any attention...soo thats me deeply upset over it.. :waah:

3. Mr T

Mr T 4 Left Into Long 3 Right

Dont Cry ;) Its looking pretty darn cool so far :) Hope you have fun with that CNC machine that could make some serious nice work :D

4. fev

fev Industry Fallout

HURRAH life :D thanks T... gonna be 3 weeks or so till i get use of it though:dremel:

5. Sid

Sid Banned

All those fans are going to be on the side panel? Probably overkill.

It'd probably best to have a single fan blowing in above the cpu, then a fan at the rear of the case next to the cpu blowing out.

6. fev

fev Industry Fallout

the idea was to get a convection going through, cold air at the bottom coming in, heat being expelled from the top.
    But thanks for your input, i'll look into it when they arrive