1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware First Look: Silverstone Raven RV02-E PC Case

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 4 May 2010.

1. murtoz

murtoz Busy procrastinating

Me too!!

Are you sure!?! Even 13 inch deep motherboards (SSI EEB form factor)? I believe I checked at the time and it wasn't quite roomy enough to take this...

2. salesman

salesman Minimodder

As FelixTech said check the last picture it clearly shows 3 dust filters being pulled out at the bottom fans.

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

TJ11 lovers - Computex in June 1 month away is the earliest I've heard we can see it. It won't be ready until "Q3" though so that could mean July-Aug-Sept.

4. Krayzie_B.o.n.e.

Krayzie_B.o.n.e. What's a Dremel?

Mediocre cooling at best and not very pretty, I'll keep buying Raidmax Smilodon cases until they stop making them as having the motherboard door open is very conveinant plus they have fans that blow directly on your heatsink and GPU's.

You want dust covers, go get some dryer sheets from your laundry room. Works better than any $5 dust cover I ever bought plus their cheaper and they make your room smell good.

5. shaffaaf27

shaffaaf27 The budget builder

are these in shops yet? and if so, for cooling, these or the FT02 (With air penetrators?)

Tags: Add Tags