Intro So I got the idea to mod my case whilst trying to fix the headphone interference issue on my antec 1200v1.. using nothing but a knife. It's still WIP and probably won't be completed until at least next weekend as I need parts that I can only get from Antec (the header). I thought to myself.. how hard can it be.. the answer is.. a little more difficult than you think. Needs more patience than I thought too! I started taking photos a little bit into the disassembly process. In retrospect.. that would've helped a lot as I went along! Feedback welcome of course Taking it apart The case Giving the filters a little clean PSU flipped over - turns out the cabling doesn't run too well that way up.. so put it back fan down. Disk Drive Had to remove the flat panel at the front of the tray first then after sliding it back it I pried off the edges using a screwdriver and soft plastic removal tool Painting it I decided I wanted to have Red or Blue mesh around the fan at the top and at the front... then I realised I had neither of these colours and went for white! Coat after coat.. I was starting to get a little impatient but you can see the colour starting to take The morning after: I'm not 100% happy with all the paint work You can see where I've gotten impatient.. the consistency is terrible Now on to the reassembly.