1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Flying Wild Hog announces Hard Reset

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 14 Jul 2011.

1. Phil Rhodes

Phil Rhodes Hypernobber

We're all aware - perhaps unwillingly - that the upcoming Deus Ex is highly likely to be reduced to an "im teh connsowl oughnar" level of imbecility.

This is not, I fear, a reason to get unreasonably excited about this. I shall, though.

2. logan'srun

logan'srun following the footsteps of giants

If this can be anything like Witcher but in a cyberpunk world it can only be win win.

3. connos

connos New Member

They can use any DRM they want, I don't care as long as the game is PC exclusive. I am interest.

4. Adnoctum

Adnoctum Kill_All_Humans

How on earth did this game fly so far under the porcine tracking radar that the first widespread news about it is two months before launch?

I want it so badly that I'd still be happy if it was as bad as Crysis 2. So long as the minimum system requirements is a multicore CPU and at least a GTX260/HD4870.

I like the game's website too, http://hardresetgame.com/, which includes some scrolling lorem ipsum java.
    The developer website is interesting too: http://flyingwildhog.com/
    Click on the little dude to the left...

5. digitaldunc

digitaldunc New Member

The world needs more cyberpunk.

Piqued my interest, but I echo previous sentiments -- details are a bit thin on the ground for a game that's a couple of months away from release.

6. DbD

DbD Member

That wasn't a 2 months before release trailer - no story, no action just pictures of a guys face and some backdrop. If you'd just showed me that trailer I'd say release was at least a year, perhaps two off.

Tags: Add Tags