1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows FML - Grid

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Unicorn, 9 Dec 2009.

1. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

I'm getting really sick of buggy games, you know that?

I just won my first ever Le Mans race in Grid, and the game crashed halfway through the replay, which means that my progress wasn't saved. SIGH.

2. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

I've never had a crash in Grid :\

3. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Huh, you want to try nearly completing FF VII and then loading it up the next day and the savegame's fubared, on both memcards. I nearly cried.

4. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

was it an actual 24h lemans or a cheap 20 mins one?

oh btw a quick off topic question: how many characters can you stuff into a post before it tells you to FO?

5. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

grid never crashed on me ever, the 20min le mans race is annoying if anything, rather it be longer and on distance rather than racing position.

6. reggie50

reggie50 Minimodder

I've had a couple of issues with GRID in online play and sometimes crashing in the menus but not in an actual race. I have more of an issue with the AI braking for corners that aren't there or far too early.

Burnout21, the Le Mans races are done on distance, as there aren't any pit stops or time to repair damage, if you are in front, you have travelled the furthest in the time. :D

7. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

It's not a buggy game, i've never crashed in Grid, and i've played it to death but that's not to say i never will, such is gaming on a pc ! :D:waah::wallbash::D

8. BeeP

BeeP Minimodder

Mine has crashed once but that was solved by deleting the old onboard sound drivers I had left when I put my new Sc in......DOH!