1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Football Manager 2010

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Plastic_Manc, 19 Oct 2009.

1. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Member

Don't know if I'm the only one interested but FM 2010 is out soon and the demo is available now on Steam. Seems to run much nice than 2009 and the 3D engine is much prettier than last years.

The major gripe however is how Fugly the skin is. So anyone else care at all?

2. Nippon109

Nippon109 New Member

I'ev been looking forward to this game since it was announced! However, I am off to Spain then back to Japan and not back in the UK til the New Year, so am having to wait til then :( Didn't want to play the demo, cos I just knew that I would get hooked... How is the demo? Is it beter than last year's?

3. Invictus.

Invictus. Member

been playing for a bit but when the 3D match engine starts it crahes.. well it did last night but its good I like the interviews and shizzle.. imo CM10 3D match engine + FM10 other things = awesomeness

4. octoberfest

octoberfest New Member

Haven't played football managers for about two years (too addictive), but will probably give this one a try. Now they have 3d matches :) - that's cool. Any options of direct control of separate soldiers? :)