1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build Advice Forum Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Spouse, 10 May 2016.

1. Spouse

Spouse Spouse

Can Anyone Recommend a more helpful forum?

*******I feel I have worded this wrong as I have had no responses and the one I did receive was in relation to the graphics card and that wasn't my intention.

I have read a lot about motherboards in general. as you can see my last build research was 6 or 7 years ago and my X58 socket is struggling a bit, I tend to aim and future proof myself.

Basically I'm looking at the i7 6700K 4.0Ghz, I have a couple of MB's in mind (the MSI Z170A GAMING PRO CARBON being one of them) but i'm looking for some advice for CPU MB combos also as I am using the components from my last build to fill the gaps for now, will this cause issues. *****

*****So longevity being the key, what would anyone recommend. im looking to replace my MB and Processor first (i7 6700K 4.0Ghz) was looking at this MB MSI Z170A GAMING PRO CARBON. then the GPU later in the year when we get the new releases :) looking forward to VR :D

My build is below only with corsair 12gig ddr3 ram.i Instead of 6gig.*******

:eyebrow:

Last edited: 12 May 2016
  2. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Budget?
    If unlimited get a new 1080