Well, I'm back at it again. I just cannot be kept from my work shop any more. I have endeavored to to replace the plastic and metal cases of the past with new wooden ones. Here is a shot of my upstairs computer Armoire. I've decided to use just a simple frame and panel design for these four. Two from Maple and two from Cherry. I thought about mixing and matching but decided against it. Here is a shot of the wood bin. Here is a shot of the blanks: I must say, I did the math before hand to calculate the number of board feet I would need. and just made it in under the wire. I have just a few scrap pieces left to use as test stock. The cases are designed to support a full ATX, DVD, ATX PSU, and 2 HDDs. I am still working out the details to add up to 5 HDDs. Here is a shot of the blanks with the mortices and tenons made. The are all made off center. It would have been much easier to make them centered but I wanted to move them towards the outer edge and allow more flexibility with the panels. Here is a shot of the four cases assembled and dry-fitted. I still have to make the rabbets for all the panels. I plan on using 1/4" stock for the MOBO side and bottom; with 1/8" stock for the front and top. The door side will have frame and panelled door with a hinge in the middle. I have not decided what to name them yet, so Four Cases (wood) will probably remain.