News Foxconn announces £7.67 billion Wisconsin factory plan

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 27 Jul 2017.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Staff Administrator

Read more

2. Wakka

Wakka Yo, eat this, ya?

I had a great crap this morning, I'm waiting for Donald's tweet to claim credit for that too...

mi1ez likes this.
  3. jrs77

jrs77 theorycrafting

Trump has nothing to do with this. This deal was in negotiations for a couple years allready between Foxconn and Apple. The only open question left was where this project would be realized, depending on what state offered the biggest tax-incentive. Wisconsin apparantly made the best offer and beat Pennsylvania in the race.
    In 2014 when the talks started, Trump wasn't even known to run as POTUS.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/1/23/14355668/foxconn-apple-display-factory-7-billion-investment

4. David

David RIP Tel

Yeah! That really put Trump in his place - I bet he's never been caught lying before. This'll be devastating for his presidency and he'll have to step down, all thanks to you, jrs77. :p:

5. jrs77

jrs77 theorycrafting

I don't need to put him into his place. He's perfectly capable of doing it himself ;)

And god no, I hope he doesn't step down before his term is over in 2020. Because if he steps down, then we'll get Pence, which will be much worse, as Pence is actually capable of getting anything done/passed.

Tags: Add Tags