1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cases Fractal Case owners - A question about stand-offs.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Wakka, 6 Dec 2019.

1. Wakka

Wakka Yo, eat this, ya?

So the Meshify C I bought as an open box return from the Scan outlet ebay store arrived in perfect condition, just as advertised, but the sneaky bugger who originally bought it forgot to put the accessories box back in before sending it back...

I don't care about the cables ties, SSD screws etc (they're all easy to replace), but I know not all motherboard stand-offs are the equal, so if anyone has a Fractal case and can can measure one for me, I can get ordering replacements!

I have sent a support ticket to Fractal too, but who knows what the response time will be this time of year.

2. sandys

sandys Well-Known Member

I can probably have a look when I get home, get me a prod on the weekend if you have not heard from me and no one else has chimed in.

Customer support is pretty good though, they sent me out bits I had broken FoC and very quickly

Wakka likes this.
  3. Wakka

Wakka Yo, eat this, ya?

Cheers dude! Luckily Fractal work pretty quick and a whole new accessories pack is on it's way :thumb:

Mr_Mistoffelees and IanW like this.
  4. Bloody_Pete

Bloody_Pete Technophile

Maybe give Scan a call. They may even give you some for Free!