1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Films Freddy VS Jason

Discussion in 'General' started by Kevo, 15 Aug 2003.

1. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

This film is quality :rock: Its the best film ive seen this year!

5 out of 5!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2. :Galokin:

:Galokin: Guest

yup me saw it down cinema today and it rocked, brilliant film!

Story was good, the goliath battle at the end was brilliant and the twist at the end topped it off. brilliant film. 5/5

Now i needa see the other films, i never seen a freddy movie and only Jason X b4 this film. me want to see the others!

3. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

IS it honestly a good film; the plot sounded like a joke to me, a spectacular combination of two crappy horror movie characters slapped together for some serious money... Didn't think it'd be a decent movie; but now i might just go and see it :)

4. KMS-oul

KMS-oul You think you know me.

How can this movie exsist i thought Jason was frozen until the future.

5. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

Jason is frozen in 2010 ;)

6. KMS-oul

KMS-oul You think you know me.

My mistake lol. They must have planned this dire looking movie from a while back.

7. tessa

tessa What's a Dremel?

I want to see this movie out of sheer curiousity......I really don't care for this type of film, but what the Hey...

8. VadimtheConqueror

VadimtheConqueror I love the little tacos...

i'm sure it depends on what you mean by "good". havent seen it myself, but i'm sure it's of the same quality as the rest of the jason and freddy movies. so if you like them, you will probably like this. again i'm speaking from speculation, but i bet someone who's seen the movie will back me up on it.

i would like to ask fans of jason/freddy, did they do it well? did they keep the characters the way they should be, or slaughter(tee hee) them? if they did it well i may go see it, if not i wont bother.

9. :Galokin:

:Galokin: Guest

just to make it clear, this film doesnt relate to or carry on from ne other films.

It is its own separate film, and thats why it explains about both the characters in the film.

Cant wait for the DVD :D

10. MaximumShow

MaximumShow Minimodder

WOW! this movie made 36 million US in its opening weekend!!! That is beyond believable. Whether it is good or not is beside the point. I never expected a film like this to be watched by the mainstream. I figured it would open at 8 mill tops.

Haven't seen it yet. I will soon

11. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

The film is absolutely hillarious :D and there's some nice women in it (know what I mean :naughty: ) and freddy makes a gesture to Jason at one point of the film.. PURE COMEDY.

12. eddie_dane

eddie_dane Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

My wife was REALLY looking forward to this movie... we planned a whole night around it opening up. Went to a really class dinner which ran long so we missed the early show time. Drove to the theatre and "sold out". Every evening show. Drove to the nearest other theatre "sold out" too... :wallbash:

promised her a raincheck...

13. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

You should have prebooked ;)

14. eddie_dane

eddie_dane Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

I usually do but I didn't know which show we were going to since we had dinner plans. Eating at a resaurant around where I live can vary from 30 minutes to 3 hours... :hehe:

next time.... always next time.

15. gargoyle

gargoyle What's a Dremel?

Has to be the least pretentious film release this year. It does exactly what it says on the tin.

As much as I enjoy the M Night Shawaddywaddy version of horror/suspense there are times when only a slasher flick will do. It may just be me but I am fed up with films being aimed at the 12 rating (or PG-13 I guess for the continentally challenged), I mean T3 is a bloody (or should I say decidedly unbloody) 12A.

There's enough ketchup in this to keep Kna stocked for a year, and thats a man who eats a lot of ketchup.

Its not going to lead to any 6hr discussions about what this character really meant when they said that, or what happens when someone eats a cookie but it has the added bonus of boobies.

I have to nail my colours up though and say I went into it a Freddy fan. My Jason fan friend was less impressed.