1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free 1200 watt PSU for collection

Discussion in 'bit-tech Folding Team' started by clanseven, 16 Dec 2019.

1. clanseven

clanseven What's a Dremel?

Hi guys,

I have a used Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Windowed Case and a Corsair HX 1200w Platinum PSU going free to whomever can pick it up from my place in Dorking, Surrey.
    I thought as I can no longer fold, this would be a way to help the team and hey, it is Christmas!
    First come, first served.
    Any takers?

Arboreal, Goatee, Big Elf and 2 others like this.
  2. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Fantastic offer and supremely generous of you to offer this. I'm half tempted to make the journey myself, I reckon with the right mobo I could cram 4 GPUs in here could I not?

3. clanseven

Yes, you certainly could. It's a full tower case with excellent cooling potential. I will also give the recipient 2 x Corsair Air Series SP120 LED Red High Static Pressure 120mm Fans, 3 x Corsair Air Series SP120 PWM High Performance Edition High Static Pressure fans and 3 x Corsair AF140L 140mm fans, enough to fill every fan position and then some.

Come on down!

4. Shirty

Lol, what time do you go to bed?

5. Shirty

Our very generous mutual friend can rest assured that every component I collect will be used to fold for the team - then donated to another member should I ever hang up my 'folding gloves'.

Arboreal likes this.
  6. clanseven

Ah..
    My grandson has just informed me that the PSU is now powering his gaming rig and that I did say he could use it....
    So, apologies, no PSU, but, by means of compensation, I will give away an AOC 21.5" E2270SWDN full hd monitor.

7. clanseven

Grandsons...not only do they call me Grandad, but they nick my gear! Bastards.

Arboreal likes this.
  8. clanseven

My number is 07967 427380. Call or text whoever wants to collect and I'll give you my address

9. Shirty

I'm going to leave this open to others - at best it would be a reconfiguration to my folding setup rather than any substantial gain for the team, so it would probably be better suited to someone who actually improves the team PPD!

If you've still not shifted it after Christmas let me know and I'll find a home for it to live in and a bunch of hardware to cram into it!

10. clanseven

No worries, and sorry about the confusion. The Grandson is now getting an orange for Christmas...

GeorgeStorm and Guest-44638 like this.