1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Free Game - Midnight Club 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by deathtaker27, 11 May 2012.

1. deathtaker27

deathtaker27 #noob

Join the Official Rockstar Games Community on Steam at http://steamcommunity.com/games/rockstargames by 10 am Pacific Time on Tuesday, May 15, 2012, and receive one non-giftable copy of Midnight Club 2 in your Steam account.

Eligibility: User must have an account with at least one successful purchase, gift or retail registration in the account. The offer is not available to users who already own Midnight Club 2.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/rockstargames

Source:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rockstargames_group/announcements/detail/956132334536231183

So enjoy everyone here :D

CrazyBlade likes this.
  2. Phalanx

Phalanx Needs more dragons and stuff.

Noice!

3. sp4nky

sp4nky BF3: Aardfrith WoT: McGubbins

Already got it. I remember playing this years back, when it first came out and thought it was a pretty decent city-based non-brand-specific racing game.

4. deathtaker27

deathtaker27 #noob

I honestly can't wait, haven't played a driving game in soo long (I'm talking years)

5. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

used to love that game, joined :D

6. CrazyBlade

CrazyBlade New Member

Ooh nice, that's a good game and a long time since I played it. Thanks for the heads up!

7. nuc13ar

nuc13ar New Member

already bought it a month ago from Amazon, unfortunately. its alright, i guess. the graphics are definitely from that era of before nfs: underground... the stereotypes/racer comments are corny, though, just like in the most current iterations of the franchise. i would say its great as a free game.

8. bluehouse

bluehouse New Member

The game received positive reviews from critics. For the PS2 version, IGN called it "An excellent online game that offers an ostensibly limitless amount of replay value, given the range of courses and numerous race alterations and variations".In contrast, GameNOW, grading it a B- for the PS2 version, states "One thing about the game will really piss you off, though, and that's the difficulty. In plain English, the A.I. is fvjh ng brutal, and if you make one mistake in most courses, you may as well restart the race".