1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Free Ventrilo Server

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gabe, 16 Jul 2008.

1. piegobbler

piegobbler What's a Dremel?

Hello Gabe you mysterious benefactor,

Can I please get a channel? Me and my mates are getting into League of Legends, voice chat would be sweet. Name" piegobbler, password vent. Five person if possible.

Thanks so so much man :D

2. Gabe

Gabe What's a Dremel?

Sounds good.

3. kavalier

kavalier What's a Dremel?

Hi m8 i would like to apply for a 10 man channel. I need it for my guild which i just started.

If you would be kind enough to provide me one feel free to pm.

Thanks in advance,
    Kavalier

4. shotpixel

shotpixel What's a Dremel?

Admin or Mod

Hey, how would you go about becoming an admin or mod? The admins and mods seem to lounge around in the admin channel all day and it is impossible to get their attention!

5. aitwaras

aitwaras What's a Dremel?

i am in need of are chanel

hello, i am playing world of worcraft and for raiding dungeons and playing raited batlleground we are in need of a 10 people chanel. I would like to call it "WOW PVP or Raid"

6. MrScientist

MrScientist What's a Dremel?

If the offer still stands

Hey. I am a member of a gaming community of friends, that basically use vent to communicate while gaming and while just hanging out. If there is a chance, could we get a few slots on your server? We dont need any more then 8 slots.
    Thank you for your time either way.

7. Snippervis

Snippervis What's a Dremel?

Ventrilo channel

Hey :),

I was wondering if there was a chance for me to use or get a channel on this ventrilo for my guild.
    I need 10 spots.

Would be great if that could be done.

Ty

Snippervis

8. Snippervis

Snippervis What's a Dremel?

Join your ventrilo :)

Hi,

Im Snippervis and im looking for a ventrilo where my World of Warcraft raiding guild can chat on.
    If we could get a channel called "Elementum" it would be great.

Ty

Snippervis

9. Gabe

Gabe What's a Dremel?

Contact ToonLink on the server, he's an Admin and is always looking for more moderators.

You can also contact ToonLink on the server for a custom created channel, he'll create it right away if I'm not available.

10. MrMighty

MrMighty What's a Dremel?

Good evening Sir =)

I started to play SilkroadOnline MMORPG game. I made my own guild and this guild made an union. In total 8 guilds with 30-40 members each guild..so i total more than 100players. But as i can say only few of them is "able to talk" probably a bit scared xD but still we would need if possible 50slots channel named "HarukiSroHelloKittyUnion" or if that is too long than "HarukiSro". I promise all are very active in game so it would be the same also here. IF we wont reach the cappacity 50 slot i can tell you soon and you will make less

If it isnt possible to get 50 slot channel then maybe then just MAX slots as you can afford=) so our best players will be online because we need a teamwork hear:p =)? I would really appreciate it=)

11. Adriano

Adriano What's a Dremel?

Hi Gabe,

I am part of a Leadership for a Clan on a FB Game called Battle Pirates, we would really appreciate if we could have a private channel of 10 slots and would be willing to post referrals on FB to reflect this, thanks.

I requested to add u to my contacts also, cheers.

12. Gabe

Gabe What's a Dremel?

Sorry for the lack of responses, you can try emailing me: gabe[at]lolvent.net and I'll get to you as soon as I check my email.

13. TimYo187

TimYo187 What's a Dremel?

15 slot

i have a 15 slot if anyone needs a place to chill come on down

barium.typefrag.com

have fun

14. Panomama

Panomama I once signed up on uniform dating

512 slot here ;)
    teamspeak.blockjunkies.co.uk

15. mechanoid1990

mechanoid1990 What's a Dremel?

Free Server

I currently lists a variety of ventrilo servers on my website and facebook page. If you guys are interested please feel free to check them out. We are large public server and yes we giveaway free channels.

FB: facebook (dot) com/FreeVentrilo

I currently have a large server however sometimes I moved the servers location so the IP changes if the server don't work. the correct information can be found on the website.

IP: 208.43.14.20
    Port: 4205
    No Password

16. Aerylith

Aerylith What's a Dremel?

I would like to put in an application for a 25 slot private channel with a few minor sub-channels. I notice there are quite a bit on there already but they are seemingly going to waste, I have been keeping my eye out for the Moderator you spoke about but cant seem to catch him at the right time. The Private channel is for my guild <Sweet Vendetta> and we would be very grateful for one. If you doa gree to let me have a private channel we can go over the details then.