1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows From Dust - God game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DarkLord7854, 25 Jul 2011.

1. fadi299

fadi299 What's a Dremel?

was really lokking forward to it until i knew it was made by ubisoft.....

2. fadi299

fadi299 What's a Dremel?

just tried the pc version and i have to say: stay away, don't bother. i wanted to like this but if you're used to quality strategy/RTS/god games on pc this game is going to be unplayable to you. the cursor and controls in this game were done with a controller in mind, this makes even the most simple tasks like changing the camera view , graphics setting almost don't exist, you just get res settings and refresh rate. AI is terrible, no AA, low-res textures are all over the place, jerky animations, you name it. your villagers don't actually build or do anything, they just dance around and whine, the villages come out of the ground, in other words there's no real interaction between the villagers and the maps.

when i saw this game in trailers and videos i thought it looked good but playing the thing by yourself is a real test of patience, i played like 30 minutes and i was like what is this crap??.....this is just another reason why RTS/strategy games will never ever work on consoles.......disappointing.

3. IronDoc

IronDoc What's a Dremel?

Seems to me that this is just crying out for someone to mod/hack the graphics and control settings. Its a shame, this looked pretty good.