1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows FROSTPUNK

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Blogins, 8 Apr 2018.

1. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

2. Goatee

Goatee Member

Really excited for this. I hope its as good as it looks.

3. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

Been watching a twitch stream of the game in play, just itching to get at the game now!

4. Goatee

Goatee Member

Me too. Also got battletech coming out on Tuesday. Not sure what to play first.

5. Goatee

Goatee Member

Its amazing how un-hardy us Brits would appear to be. I seem to have more people in care homes than working.

Bit of social commentary right there.

6. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

Just completed my first city. Really brilliant end game scenario, I did not see that coming. I shan't spoil it for others very worthwhile discovering it for yourself! :thumb:

7. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Active Member

Really enjoying this game, heading towards the endgame on the first scenario.

Beautiful to behold in a bleak kind of way supported by a haunting soundtrack.

If Anno 2205 is about optomistic hope for the future, Front punk is about a desperate and bleak want to survive.

8. 13eightyfour

13eightyfour Formerly Titanium Angel

Completed the first 2 scenarios so far and really enjoying the game. Ended up on the brink of disaster on more than 1 occasion, only just managed to scrape by.

When I first started I thought the actual play area was far too small, but because of the building placement it never actually feels as small as it looks.

9. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Active Member

I finished my first play through, agree very much in the end game. I scraped through it, barely!
    I did an 'order' path, which very rapidly turned into a brutal distatorship...

I tired the other 2 scenarios, boy are they tough, a nice challenge and change of pace to the main campaign for sure.

I am now doing another play of the main story, this time going for religion instead of order, see how it plays out and if I can do better!

10. sandys

sandys Well-Known Member

Picked this up and was playing it into the early hours of this morning, it would appear I am not very good and had a cold lonely walk in the snow after being ousted :D nice game though, need a bit more planning on my part. Nice to get a discount on it because I bought one of their prior games on Steam, not seen that before.