1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Galaxy S2, Deleted app...what was it?

Discussion in 'General' started by adzc1987, 16 Aug 2012.

1. adzc1987

adzc1987 Member

I managed to acidentally delete an app last nite, im not sure what the app was.....is there anyway i can check a log or something and see what it was

:S

Lol

2. yassarikhan786

yassarikhan786 Ultramodder(Not)

There might be a specific App that could help. Have you tried searching for such an app?

EDIT: After a quick Google search there is an app called "Undelete," but it's only for rooted Android phones.

3. Shirty

Shirty Time travelling rogue Super Moderator

If you don't know what it was then the chances are you don't use it anyway :)

4. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

If you had it installed through Play Store, then it will be listed in My Apps in the ALL section, with "Free" (previously installed free app which is not installed now) or "Purchased" (previously installed paid app which is not installed now) label instead of "Installed" (up-to date installed up) or "Update" (installed app not updated to latest version).

5. adzc1987

adzc1987 Member

Im sure i will find out one day when i need it, just curious lol.

Yea i know i can see from the store but i cba comparing whats on the phone and what i have downloaded. And some have been installed via PC anyway.

Cheers

6. adzc1987

adzc1987 Member

Hah! Just discovered what it was. My app for syncing photos etc with my PC! Just went to do it and cant find it lol.