1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Game BAFTA winners announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 17 Mar 2011.

1. frontline

frontline Punish Your Machine

BC2 Audio was good, even if the different settings in game just seemed to ramp up the amount of reverb. They did a great job on the audio for Medal of Honor's multiplayer too.

2. leveller

leveller Yeti Sports 2 - 2011 Champion!

Disagree on Hot Pursuit. It was a short-lived bit of fun. There was no ability to communicate with other drivers (PC version) and the game grew stale very quickly. My choice would have been BC2.

3. Cei

Cei pew pew pew

Mass Effect 2? Good show, glad they went with that.

SMG2 for gameplay? Oh dear...

4. niro

niro New Member

These awards are pretty much a joke...not surprised black ops won because it has the most amount of players thus will get more votes, all this does is swell the heads of the suited clowns running Activision.

This just enforces their view that they can charge more for a game which delivers a lot less, release a game whenever they want even if it has problems and just release patches to fix them one by one, and just produce a clone of the same game year on year.

They need to change the title to make it realistic...game of the year without beating any other game on storyline, innovation, audio, or gameplay? hmm right

5. Pieface

Pieface Well-Known Member

It wasn't Game of the year..

It was GAME (A UK games company) Award of 2010. In lots of award ceremonys you get the sponsors giving out awards (Such as the normal Bafta's it's Orange I believe?).

Like a people's choice award, not Game of the year.

6. chrismarkham1982

chrismarkham1982 Well-Known Member

what gets me is the fact that a lot of people were very dissapointed with cod blops but still insisted on playing it and trying to rope everyone else into getting it despite the fact that they dont like that much and then flame me for getting reach, a game that i enjoyed

Tags: Add Tags