Did some more work yesterday. Yesterday I realised I cannot fill the loop when I have closed the front end completely. And I have to close the front end completely to fill the loop. PARADOX!!! I did not want to mutulate the outside of the case to create a fillport. So I instead wanted to create one on the left side 5,25 inch bay. I had ordered a tool for some decent hole making for fillports from Aquacomputer. I first drilled a hole with a regular metal drill, then used the tapped drillbit and man it went like the sidepanel as if it was butter. But the bits of metal were flying all over the place. I used a vacuum cleaner under it but still missed a lot of bits flying. I had to vacuum the inside of the case as well Finished the fillport off with an Aquacomputer pressure equalisation membrane. I also started to create the loop in the front and bottom part. I have a 90 degree fitting coming in for the left fillport through the midplate. It will let the tubing block the fan less. I put soft pads for under chars etc and stuck it under the flowmeter and Alphacool square block. No scratching and no noise. I have found another xspc annoying thing; their top reservoir screw is an M20 one. Which means it is incompatible with any other brand fitting. And yes I used the Bitspower fillport as well, but the thread are smaller. So I had to order an XSPC fillport for their reservoirs. Which of course didn't come in black so I have to use a shiny one instead. And NO ONE has one in the listing let alone in stock in Holland. So I had to order from the UK again. Which means again a long wait before I can move on. Stupid me for thinking I was almost done AAARRGGHHHHHHHHHHH Oh well, I started on doing some cable management as well. Making sure some wiring will be nice and out of sight using cable clips.