1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Games to watch from E3 2010

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Lizard, 19 Jun 2010.

1. Lizard

Lizard @ Scan R&D

2. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Metal Gear Rizing looks good.

3. Phalanx

Phalanx Needs more dragons and stuff.

Holy crap, that 40k MMO is looking awesome!

4. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

still resisted all MMOs but either starwars or that 40k MMO will get me I'm sure....which one!

5. fingerbob69

fingerbob69 Member

A couple of others that might be worth keeping an eye out for; Rage -id software and Deus Ex3: Human Revolution (which I'm sure has been discussed somewhere on here).

6. Apexgun

Apexgun New Member

Epic Micky will be awesome!!

7. Psy-UK

Psy-UK New Member

No Bulletstorm? Come on. That game is easily one of the most memorable from E3 for it's sheer over-the-top camp value.

8. Pete J

Pete J RIP Teelzebub

Oh God, so much WIN!

The WH40K MMO looks awesome but will everyone end up playing as Space Marines? I'll be, that's for sure.

When I first heard about MGS Rising, I thought it'd be a PS3 exclusive so paid no more attention to it. I'll be picking that up, even if the storyline is more convoluted than a snake having an epileptic fit.

Glad to see that Dead Space 2 is definitely coming out on PC. I'll be honest: I don't look forward to playing it as the first one scared the sh!t out of me (well, for the first four chapters or so). Also, I don't know if it's a good idea to have the protagonist talking now.

And of course, Crysis 2. Will my PC be up to the challenge? I certainly hope so!

9. Aracos

Aracos New Member

Anyone else think breaking the law is a really crap song? They have sooooooooooooo many better songs.

No games on this list actually excite me. Yeah Portal 2 will be a great game but I'm not excited by it. Personally I'm looking forward to Ocarina 3D (For nostalgia sake). Kid Icarus, Zelda Skyward Sword, RB3, a new fire emblem game I think I saw. Oh and how could anyone forget DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS!!!!! Finally a GOOD donkey kong game again :D

None of the PS3 or Xbox games really caught my attention apart from RB3 so this year I think Nintendo definately won imo.

10. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

Indeed, but we previewed it just a couple of days previously. Crysis 2 has also been previewed, but gets the nod because there were a lot of new screens from E3, and obviously graphics are important for a Crysis game.

11. Anfield

Anfield Well-Known Member

Hmm no word on the new Deus Ex and Thief games? or are they still kept under too many blankets?

anyway, not much to get excited about, Metal Gear Solid Rising probably being the best of the bunch and the New NFS could turn out good as well, but knowing EA they will find a way to f*** it up yet again.

12. Instagib

Instagib Well-Known Member

Can't wait for the 40K MMO. I've never played a MMO in my life, infact i could be termed violently against MMO's but this one is gonna make a hypocrit of me. (Imperial guard for me! Read the Gaunt's Ghosts tri-omnibus by Dan Abnett for reasons why.)

Fallout was mint, bring on New Vagas!

Plus Starcraft 2 and my gaming rota is filled for the next year or so.

13. bob_lewis

bob_lewis Lurker extraordinaire

What he said.

14. mjm25

mjm25 New Member

Need for Speed pushed all the petrolhead buttons. Dead Space looks as relentless as ever, good!

WTF was the Crysis2 vid all about?? "lets demo the least fun thing about Crysis, that should be great!" If they'd shown him stalking up some skyscraper with a massive rifle and starting some war it would've been awesome but nope, lets show him firing a rocket launcher at some big thing with no obvious effect until it falls over. CRAP.

15. rickysio

rickysio N900 | HJE900

Personally interested in NFS:HP, MGS:R (Lightning Bolt Action, seriously? >.>) and Crysis 2.

16. El Rando

El Rando I know what a dremel is

Ahhh thanks for putting me onto this man. I've been waiting for Nintendo to do this to Donkey Kong for years. This is what I use my Wii for, Chilling and playing cool games like all the classics remade.

Gotta say I can't explain how excited I am about Fallout: New Vegas. Just started playing Fallout 3 again and everytime I've started it, I always discover new missions and weapons etc.
    Also looking forward to Crysis 2. Big fan of Crysis and this looks awesome with the freedom aspect of it. I'm assuming its like Fallout where there is a linear story but you've got all the freedom in the world or did I mis- understand the guy?

Forgot to mention Portal 2 aswell. I'm so excited ahhhhhh!!!!

17. GMX09

GMX09 Frequent Tweaker

Portal 2 I'm definitely looking forward to, not sure about the PS3/PC cross platform but it should turn out well.

NFSHP looks like it'd be a lot of fun, a potential hit for those who enjoy the tuner NFS games.

18. _Metal_Guitar_

_Metal_Guitar_ New Member

Simply awesome line up of games this year, it's hard to find any bad ones.

Can't wait for Crysis 2!

19. ian8415

ian8415 New Member

Crysis 2

Oh look they've made a halo

20. _Metal_Guitar_

_Metal_Guitar_ New Member

To be honest, I'd rather see the worst parts of games instead of the best bits. It's like movie trailers that show all the best bits...WTF! The less hype, the less the end product will dissapoint. Take the SW:TOR video...is the game going to be anywhere near that good? I doubt it.

Tags: Add Tags