1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Games Workshop

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by [ZiiP] NaloaC, 17 Jan 2011.

1. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

[​IMG]

Decided to purchase some new Guard Armour files

[​IMG]

Progress on Cherno

Last edited: 22 Apr 2021
    [ZiiP] NaloaC and liratheal like this.
  2. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

Nice, I am liking that right hand tank. The main turret looks a little small on the left hand one, but that right hand one just looks like a mobile emplacement.

liratheal likes this.
  3. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Annnd until I look at it again, I'm done with the Leman Russ;

[​IMG]

4. lilgoth89

i need to send you my entire army to paint...

Looking at the Baneblade turret, its actually slightly bigger measurements wise than the original baneblade turret is, so im gonna print it to see what it looks like, spent most of the morning magnetising ALL of the things
    i will also be designing a new megabolter and Plasma blastgun for it as im not a fan of the ones that came with the kit, also going to add magnets in for the side sponsons as you have the option of sponsons or no sponsons, but thats the entirety of the track module to swap between them

*EDIT*
    [​IMG]

One completed Turret, next to OG baneblade turret

Last edited: 24 Apr 2021
    Pete J and liratheal like this.
  5. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

6. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

I finally got my Heavy Intercessors finished up at the end of last week. Moving on to my Hellblasters now while I wait on a Warmaster, Warlord, Warbringer, Reaver and 2 Warhounds for Adeptus Titanicus to arrive :D

Heavy Intercessors_01.jpg Heavy Intercessors_02.jpg

Almightyrastus, Pete J and MadGinga like this.
  7. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

I really love your choice of colour scheme for your marines; and your painting skills are pretty darn awesome too!

[ZiiP] NaloaC likes this.
  8. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Cheers! Delighted with how the army is coming along. Hellblasters are about 50% done now.

My Warmaster titan and Princept box are delayed again, so won't get them until the start of May now.

9. lilgoth89

[​IMG]

Tank Progress, the middle hull needs to come up a few mm but its decently sized next to the Baneblade

[​IMG]

Cherno side one complete

[ZiiP] NaloaC, liratheal and Pete J like this.
  10. lilgoth89

[​IMG]

Well Hello there

11. Almightyrastus

Looking awesome, but I have to ask, what is the story behind the Cherno design?

12. lilgoth89

i just wanted an Imperial knight to stand out on the battlefield, and Pacific Rim is one of my favourite movies, so combining the two of them only seemed natural

13. Almightyrastus

Ah got you, cool. It had got me worrying that some odd bit of WH40k lore had passed me by.

14. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

Pete J likes this.
  15. Almightyrastus

Nice, we have one downstairs that was going to be up here for models, but my wife decided that some of her Japanese bits and pieces would go better in there. Now I need to clear out more space up here and get one or two for here. Need to do an Ikea run for some drawers too, but that's for other stuff.

16. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

Good luck with getting one from ikea, it looks like they've stopped making them or they're not shipping them over or something, only white is on the website now and it's pot luck which stores have them in stock. They had them on special a few weeks back for £40 like a stock clearance.

17. lilgoth89

[​IMG]

makes it look like the new Tanks are smaller than the Baneblade, but from above
    [​IMG]
    its far less noticable, i think its abit of an illusion because of the Fuel tanks on the rear slope of the Blade, that are not on my printed Chassis yet

Pete J likes this.
  18. lilgoth89

[​IMG]

Potato Photo because i was NOT trusting the Blu tac to keep him upright for long, but Aside from the top of the head ( which didnt print out correctly as is currently being re-printed ) Cherno is about done

19. Almightyrastus

Looks great, extra punchy.

I assume that most of you have been having a nosey at the Warhammer Fest 2021 goings on as well over on the community site: https://www.warhammer-community.com/

So far, not too bad, some awesome models were shown on day 1 with a load of new vampire bits and pieces. Day 2 was largely meh for me though which was a shame as I was really looking forward to the 40k day, moreso than the AOS day. However, all that was shown was a couple of books (next book in the Charadon campaign and Sisters codex, and not a lot shown about them either), and as for new models, a couple of new Sisters bits, but that was about it, fingers crossed for more 40k stuff on Friday (I think), chances are that is going to be some more Ork stuff.

20. Midlight

Midlight Minimodder

I've seen a lot of griping about the previews, especially the 40k stuff. I guess I just don't get the mindset because I thought it all looks pretty good, none of it is relevant to me but it'll make someone happy.
    I'm curious to see what they are going to show on the boxed games reveal; Titanicus, Blood Bowl and Necromunda have had quite a bit out recently so maybe time for some Aeronautica.