1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Games you gave up on...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 20 Jan 2017.

1. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Candelabra

2. BU5H W00K1E

BU5H W00K1E Minimodder

Destiny 2,forza 7 both games are terrible

3. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

South Park TFBW. Maybe some one can help me out here. So I played it for about five hours. I went to the top right part of the map for a quest. Then I have a quest at the church where you have to fight the two paedophile fathers, but the 6th graders have electrocuted the pavement and I can't get there. I don't know how to get past them either.

http://twinfinite.net/2017/10/south-park-fractured-whole-get-past-electric-water/

NVM.

4. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

True to life then ;)

Halo Wars: Meh...
    Starcraft [and Starcraft 2]: Also meh...

ReCore: Less gave up on, more could never get the damn game to work...

5. Xir

Xir Modder

Final Fantasy....errrr 7?

6. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Two games within the last couple of days.
    The first, Fear 2: Project Origin. This time around I found it really linear and very boring. Endless corridors and the odd open space to clear.
    The second, Assassins Creed: Origins. After the last patch controls became really bad which made dubious combat controls even worse. The other thing is that there is far to much to do, far to much grinding for little reward. I lost track of the story as I was never sure that the quest I was on was a side mission or part of the story. Eventually boredom set in which was a pity as it had potential.

7. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

Witcher 3, its complete unbalanced **** with awful combat and overall controls. W1+W2 where mint, how did they **** it up.
    Deus Ex mankind divided, Clunky console bollocks with DX12 forced in.
    Dark Souls 3, again, 1+2 where great, 3 was a logistical mess. No sense of direction or where you was meant to go. A great game ruined by god awful LAZY level design.
    Hitman Absolution, boring as hell, the original 3 where brilliant, this was total crap. (are the newer ones better?)
    Massive Effect Andromeda, needs no comment.
    GTA V: BORING
    Skyrim: BORFEST
    Dead space 3, Well they ****ed up a great game series. BOREVILE on SNOOZE LANE.

About to give up on Total War Warhammer, i like it but its a bit hard at the beginning, kinda off putting.

Last edited: 18 Mar 2018