Reviews Gang Beasts Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 9 Jan 2018.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Staff Administrator

Read more

2. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 CHUCHEL CHUCHEL

I found Gang Beasts to be a very frustrating game. One one hand the game itself is super fun when played with friends, but on a technical level it's just a mess (on PC). The menus are garbage, it kept forgetting my graphics configuration and control scheme, and at one point the menus acted like I was constantly pressing right whenever any controller was plugged in.
    It's like the developers put no effort whatsoever in the PC version. The gameplay itself is great, but I hate that they basically released a half-broken game. Luckily I got it on sale.

3. Guinevere

Guinevere Mega Mom

I bought this to play with the kids (or them with their friends) and for a couple of weeks it was awesome using a steam link, but then they updated it...

...and now it's crap as you have to set it up on the main PC every time you start it and it crashes all the damn time.

It's a really fun game when you get it working, but it's buggy as hell right now.

4. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Played it a bit and enjoyed it, but always felt there wasn't enough there to warrant buying myself, happy to just play every now and again when with friends who have it.

Tags: Add Tags